Rhodelization

Not sure if it will turn, but it may be like photos in some respects

I've found that if I leave a photo welll past it's due date it sometimes will try to reproduce, giving a few female seeds

Maybe autos r the same , they gotta reproduce right, if in the wild 1 female by itself with no males around will have run to reproduce, whether this is by male flower or just producing a seed or 2

So leave it , there is a chance it will try reproduce on its own

Just keep checking for any sign of seed development

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

No auto don't do this unless they stress during flower for what ever reason. Then they just hermi. I've never seen an auto do this in 4 years, flower cause they are late. Even if they did you'd need an auto just going into flower to receive the pollen.

Way easier to spray CS early in the flowering cycle. Reverse, apply to another auto girl. Wait beans, harvest beans, watch auto die a week later.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app