Rhodelization

I think your concerns are very valid, I'd say there's a VERY high chance the stress would turn it hermi.

But in saying that if you do a search but spell it rod... rather than rhod.. there are people who reckon it can be done.

But then others use colloidal silver to make 'female pollen'. 'Female pollen' when crossed with a female plant will create female seed.

​I say 'Female pollen' as pollen usually comes from males but the colloidal silver makes the female plant produce male balls with 'female pollen'

​Here's a bit of info from elsewhere on the net:

"When colloidal silver is sprayed regularly on female cannabis plants during the early flowering stage, she will grow male “balls” (which are full of female pollen) instead of growing buds.This allows the grower to collect pollen from a female cannabis plant. You can use this all-female pollen to pollinate another female plant. With two female plants as parents, ALL the seeds will end up being female.That is why colloidal silver allows can be used create female x female cannabis crosses and produce your own feminized seeds."

Merl1n

Yeah I got some freebies and really like the strain but don't know what strain it is and I would really like to keep this strain unfortunately I only have one seed left so I'd thought I'd try to get this to turn after harvest and use the pollen on the last seed

Not sure if it will turn, but it may be like photos in some respects

I've found that if I leave a photo welll past it's due date it sometimes will try to reproduce, giving a few female seeds

Maybe autos r the same , they gotta reproduce right, if in the wild 1 female by itself with no males around will have run to reproduce, whether this is by male flower or just producing a seed or 2

So leave it , there is a chance it will try reproduce on its own

Just keep checking for any sign of seed development

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Not sure if it will turn, but it may be like photos in some respects

I've found that if I leave a photo welll past it's due date it sometimes will try to reproduce, giving a few female seeds

Maybe autos r the same , they gotta reproduce right, if in the wild 1 female by itself with no males around will have run to reproduce, whether this is by male flower or just producing a seed or 2

So leave it , there is a chance it will try reproduce on its own

Just keep checking for any sign of seed development

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah that's the plan worse case scenario no male sacks and a couple of lower buds over ripe at least I will have satisfied my curiosity

So I harvested and left all the popcorn to continue flowering until death and nothing happened I'm not saying that rodelization doesn't work it just didn't for me probably to many variables to consider why it didn't work I'm not overly fussed will I try this again not likely I'll just get some colloidal silver and do it that way. If we don't try we don't know!

I think your concerns are very valid, I'd say there's a VERY high chance the stress would turn it hermi.

But in saying that if you do a search but spell it rod... rather than rhod.. there are people who reckon it can be done.

But then others use colloidal silver to make 'female pollen'. 'Female pollen' when crossed with a female plant will create female seed.

​I say 'Female pollen' as pollen usually comes from males but the colloidal silver makes the female plant produce male balls with 'female pollen'

​Here's a bit of info from elsewhere on the net:

"When colloidal silver is sprayed regularly on female cannabis plants during the early flowering stage, she will grow male “balls” (which are full of female pollen) instead of growing buds.This allows the grower to collect pollen from a female cannabis plant. You can use this all-female pollen to pollinate another female plant. With two female plants as parents, ALL the seeds will end up being female.That is why colloidal silver allows can be used create female x female cannabis crosses and produce your own feminized seeds."

Merl1n

Keen to try this out [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji108]