Can someone please help identify the problem with this plant?

Haha cheeky bastards, I like the just come in and we will calibrate it....for a price

On lux and photometer question - I think photometer is the whole aray of meters just different units

“According to Gamma Scientific, there are several types of photometers, one to measure each unit (lux, cd, etc.). They also have a neat analysis of which type is used for which application.

However, be careful! Photometers can also refer to something that’s usually called a spectrometer or spectrophotometer. This is a different instrument altogether. Spectroscopy uses the fact that light bounced off a given element has a unique signature (or spectrum). This can be very useful in identifying materials. (One example that comes to mind is the Mars rover Curiosity, which uses this method to examine rock samples.)”

Hey thanks bc from what I was reading it sounded like they were practically the same thing like EC and ppm

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual