Can someone please help identify the problem with this plant?

Don't worry about the bottom leaves they are fucked anyway ,most likely will keep dying of and fall .

I'd give it just water and see how she goes ,,enough water for plenty of runoff.see how she looks in a couple of ,or few days.

id check the very first bit of runoff for its ph ,,it shouldn't be showing colour if it's that hot,,,so maybe its way out in the medium ,,,what exactly is the medium ?

Thanks. Started the seeds in jiffy pellets, and then placed in Debco Organic Mix from Bunnings, added some perlite to the mix.

I will do the water run off now.

Edited by Aucklander

PH of the run off is 5.9

Do I need to adjust the PH? 

The one on the right is a Northern Light, slower growing but overall happier looking.. They get the same everything, not sure how come they are so different grow. 

This is the soil i used; http://www.debco.com.au/products/edible-garden/debco-organic-potting-mix

sorry for the upside down image, editing but can't find how to remove it

post-63540-0-34098100-1527141409_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aucklander

Yes agree that must be it. I added some gogo juice in that as well at normal rate.

Perlite ratio like %25 in the soil mix. Yes the top layer is flat perlite, i read somewhere it would help with flies, drying the top quicker after watering. Done it after i saw a fly in there.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

i dont reckon its the ph, sure could be better, but at that size i think itll be from excessive nutes, from readn about your soil its good quality and loaded with stuff, theres enuf in that to grow the thing a meter high without adding a thing to it