House & Garden Coco Nutes - Mixing

Wow..... not sure how they survived that. I use most of the H&G range but not all. Things I cant go past is the budxl, roots xl and the top booster.

One day I will try the amino, but I dont like to add too much to the mix. Found I got good results just using the A&B, so I know you can get by just fine on that.

The amino is pretty awesome, end up with tree trunks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You shouldn’t add A&B at the same time.

Add part A and stir in. Then part B.

Mixing both parts together prior to adding to nute tank is no good.

http://house-garden.com.au/product/base-nutrients/coco-ab-nutrients/

Yeah, understand. I fill up the tub with water then add A. Get the pump mixing it then add B. All good.

Bud XL - looks a reasonable price to consider as compared to the amino. Opinions on the BudXL alone as an additive? Is it worth it or just a gimmick? I'm always sceptical about the additives but am thinking of giving it a go.

BTW my NL grow looks fantastic even only after 1 week of now mixing A&B. I'm in week 4 of flower.

MLG

Its bee too long since I only used A&B through out a grow. 

My usual mix is VEG - A&B, Multizime, roots excel & drip clean

Flower - A&B, Multizime, roots excel, BudXL, drip clean and a week or 2 of Top booster. Have tried shooting powder wasnt fussed on the results, extended flower period and messed with that, fox tailing and took a lot from the plants. Wont go down that path again.

Do like the Bud XL and Multizime though but honesty cant compare as I dont grow without them or havent in many years. I just stick to what works.

With most things Im sure there is an element of gimmick and an element of truth involved in the science of things.