• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Parliamentary Petition to Legalise Recreational Cannabis

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5560 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Where were all you non conservatives with all this shit, when fucking labour and the greens were in power
same as the rainbow marriage shit, throw a tantrum till you get your own way, say fuck all when the left is in, if you reckon they're different why not vote them in again
ya mate Bill Shorten might be in next, why not wait till then, the greens will be in a coalition with them 

instead of bagging conservative stnuc, all governments are stnuc
if you really want to change shit, get 1000000 people smoking pot out the front of parliament till they do 

there ya go save me posting on two threads

I don't if that is being addressed at me or Bloodshot... if it's me, I haven't voted Labor since the election that ousted Frazer and installed Hawke. 

Vic is in an election year and it turns my stomach to see Labor candidates calling themselves "Labor for Refugees". Christ, they are the ones that set up the camps that cost us millions of dollars each year!

[EDIT... I wandered away and forgot to hit post... I gather your comments were directed at Bloodshot.]

Edited by louise, 20 May 2018 - 03:03 PM.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3732 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

10,500 now

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

NT might be the first, no petition needed, looks like the state governments don't need one, there as keen as can be $$$$$$$$$

being pushed from the top, won't be long now, few years at the most

http://www.dailymail...y-marriage.html

Edited by pedro de pacas, 22 May 2018 - 07:38 PM.

durban kid

durban kid

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: the sun

well i will be happy to move to the territory if they do that.

just have to get over my fear of crocks snakes big assed spiders cyclones humidity high temps big tides and rednecks and i will be fine up there lol

bloodshot_eyes

bloodshot_eyes

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

Perfect! They can grow outdoors year round up there to  :sun:  :plant: 

Once one state/territory in Australia goes legal, the others will smell the money and follow suit, just a matter of time. I'm inpatient though lol 

My eyes may be bloodshot, my mind spaced out but I can tell you I'm in my ellement :)

Pippin

Pippin

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1399 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Yeah just a matter of time :P

I wish I was up there right now. You know what the price of weed is in the city. Ridiculous!

stickymickey

stickymickey

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 Posts:

Yeah just a matter of time

I wish I was up there right now. You know what the price of weed is in the city. Ridiculous!

I'm in regional WA and could almost guarantee it's worse here.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

AquaDoll

AquaDoll

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 Posts:
Is anyone good enough on a computer to make a flyer saying about it and how to sign? Pretty sure most of Brisbane Markets would sign it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Bexx

Bexx

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Done and I spread the news

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

greenqueen2

greenqueen2

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4699 Posts:
keep signing people, if you have a friend or relative thats willing to sign then just open this thread and get them to add there names to easy, take your phone to the markets with you doll and just ask people to sign if you think there willing

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.