Volcano vaporizer- digital or normal?!

Does the high differ much vaping? I've never tried it but thinking about getting one for Saturday arvo down the pub haha. Eventually I wanna stop smoking and vape, heaps healthier than smoking hey?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Vape is funny I reckon as I can hit and feel like I’m getting nothing so I go hunnit. Next thing I know I’m rocked haha it’s all good time and place I reckon.

Ive been a bong smoker for 20 years bought a vape 6 months ago the boundless cfx and its an awesome little piece of gear. I still smoke bongs just 3 or 4 a night and a few vapes instead of 15 bongs. To go anywhere with a bong is a mission as we all know but with a vape all you need is it and your weed. When the vape i got dies ill think ill get a firefly 2.

• Upvote 2

Got several oz of Keif. Just for the volcano. Ripe bud, cured nicely, great but you chew through it. The fire fly and davinchi far more economical. Looking forward to some fresh auto flower. Still a couple months out, they are 3 weeks old, 12 week strain. Got to get them sorted tonight, guerilla grow.

This summer I'm going rampant with autos. Will do a diary, should be good. :-) Looking forward to growing some star dawg and my F5s. Gonna run tangerine dream, black cream, black berry, g14, fast berry, ak107, cali snow and 3 of my own hybrid auto cultivars.