Volcano vaporizer- digital or normal?!

If I had the $$$ to waste I'd still go a digital volcano with quick release fittings. I got a Extreme Q as well, but it doesn't deliver/produce vape as quick as the Volcano does to which seems to be the key when it comes to vaping. Quick instant delivery.

But bang for bucks though. Extreme Q would still comfortably hold that title.

How good is that fire fly vape go ? SnG ?

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

It's the shit. I'd pay up for the firefly 2 because it comes with a second battery. I've had to purchase batteries and charge station separately. The battery is it's only weakness. I get 5 good pipes, about 5 hits per pipe, per battery. 30 minutes vaping and you need to replace the battery.

It's simple as to use. BEST vape flow. Titanium face plate that's also the vape path to the mouthpiece. Tastes amazing vapes in seconds, no waiting. So except for having 3 batteries to swap out during the day it's the best portable ever. It's vape is as good as the volcano.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

I also really like the vapair no2. Should cost $180-200 max. Not as good as firefly but a nice portable.

Getting a magic flight launch box in a couple weeks for my trip to mainland. Can't be stuck with no vape, plus I've not really tried the magic flight yet.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles
  • Upvote 1

Ok [emoji108] good to know n thanks, as I’m looking for a dry vape for recreational smoking of weed [emoji106] potable would be a bonus fire fly 2 with charger and 3rd battery [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by kloud9
  • Upvote 1