LED VS HID?

It's the coverage ,or lack of it from them led thingies.

Pretty sure my comment said nothing about coverage, and I didn't say that LEDs are worth it atm even. Just stating that the technology is producing buds that I personally think look and seem on "par" to HPS / HID
  • Upvote 1

The point is young tunkers, how do you get almost 4 times more more light, by being reflected

have a look at the 4x4 corners on each chart

4 times more light where? I'm so confused. The top one was in a reflective tent, the bottom 2 were not, seems pretty normal to me....

From my experience hps has more light around the edges of light than directly underneath

DRs buds were nice no doubt but as tunkers suggested earlier u require a heater over winter so r they really saving u money?

I also haven’t seen anything that makes me feel it’s gonna make a significant if any improvement on what I already can obtain

Hps with digital ballast isn’t very expensive to run

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure my comment said nothing about coverage, and I didn't say that LEDs are worth it atm even. Just stating that the technology is producing buds that I personally think look and seem on "par" to HPS / HID

Not having a go at you Tunks ,your a clever bloke ,,,and I know that cos you didn't fill it all up with autos.lol.

So I know there is hope for you yet.lol.

My comment about coverage is because that's what I find disappointing with leds.

Your fridge is looking good too mate.

Not having a go at you Tunks ,your a clever bloke ,,,and I know that cos you didn't fill it all up with autos.lol.

So I know there is hope for you yet.lol.

My comment about coverage is because that's what I find disappointing with leds.

Your fridge is looking good too mate.

I know you weren't, just clarifying that I agree with what you say, same with micmac. I said they probably aren't worth it yet, but I really do stick by my statement that the quality from the lights themselves is up there
  • Upvote 1