LED VS HID?

Is this a true story, or did you make it up lol lol

might wait till i see a decent grow from a LED before i comment again, apparently its a touchy subject around here

lol lol 

This is going from what I have been reading. But the amount of shit people make up just too sell a product means information can be biased too.

• Upvote 1

A long time at that ;)

But in all seriousness. When I have a little bit more time I'll get my thumb out and type up some of conclusions I've made and do a little more research.

It would seam the days of HID lighting are quite simply over. If you can snag an LED light that is the same light output equivalent of HID at around the same price. You would be a fool to go with HID

That being said. This is based on my limited experience and short-term research.

Tunkers and Dr. argon would have alot more experience and knowledge to boot IMO.

Don't get any ideas Pedro, i'm not gonna burn down my residence anytime soon with crazy experiments. My landlord is a fucking skank by the way.

Yeah Pippin, the quantum boards are definitely on the mark. The latest LEDs are producing quality buds. They're still way more expensive though, hence why it depends. If you need to run a heater in winter with one, is it worth the energy saving? Or if the overall price is worth the saving in energy even. Would take a while to get your money back, and by that time, the same tech would be half the price. I think it's still a few years away before you'll be telling every man and his dog to go LED but I love mine and I enjoyed building it. Fuck that was a ramble, too stoned to give a rats. Btw this free Meizhi was definitely worth the zero dollars I paid for it if that means anything [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] these girls love itpost-60317-15265278524_thumb.jpeg
  • Upvote 3

Ahh fuck it

where are these so called "quality buds" you speak of tunkers

All over the internet. Have a look at any QB grows on other forums, and can you argue with docs grow under his 550? If those buds weren't quality enough to merit led as a grow light, you're kidding yaself