LED VS HID?

There is plenty of physical proof what HPS can do, and has done for 35 years

we await proof from the OS LED crew lol lol,                                                                                   still waiting

hqdefault.jpg

lol

Spent a bit of time yesterday, looking for killer LED grows on the net, fucked if i could find any, found some wild claims about what people have got

6+ lbs off 900w of LED was one of the best ones, only problem it was no where near 6 lbs, no close ups and no follow up grow, seems to be the common thing

so if someone can point me in the right direction, i may waste some more time having another look

there was absolute shitloads of good HPS grows out there, some even better then on here lol lol

Grandmaster level on YouTube [emoji108]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Got a little grow going at the moment, the ones that almost died outside, sad arse looking little things, half the size they should be

there is 12 plants, at the very lest they will go 2 oz's each, 1 1/2 lbs, if they go 3 oz each 2 1/4 lbs ( some will go 4 +)

only using 1.6 x 1.4, not trained for inside, haven't cleaned the bottom of the plants up, just threw them under a light 

next grow i'll train them for inside, see if i can get more then 550 grams  

Wheres the side by side par of a hid ? I don't get what your point is?

If u wanna see a great side by side of nearly daily vids comparing 10k(I think)hid vs same size room of hlg550's look up grand master level on you tube, of he hasn't been banned from YouTube ofcoarse.

Edited by Xanode
  • Upvote 1