• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
PHRESH For The Cleanest Air Around

Photo

Seedling.. Bin it?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
So I only grow 2 at a time. I want those 2 to be healthy and produce. Just sprouted 2 beans, exactly 1 week old from when planted. One is doing fine but the other has deformed first true leaves.
I'm in coco (the medium the God's use in heaven when growing) and feeding pHed tap water only so far. Will start weak nutes tomorrow.
So my question, bin it and start again with a new bean? Or, keep it as it will sort itself out soon with the second set of leaves?
I don't want a stunted or dwarf plant for my grow and I'm not sure if the current deformed set of leaves is the start of that.
MLG
Attached File  IMG_20180516_141320.jpeg   47.01K   31 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

kloud9

kloud9

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
I don’t think you have anything to worry about it just me tho ..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

micmac

micmac

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4413 Posts:
Should be ok, if u that worried pop another in n have 3 chop the weakest b4 flower , but I think u will be surprised if u let it go, but as I said another wouldn’t hurt just in case

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
Cheers Kloud. Why do you say that? You've had similar in the past and they've come good?
MLG

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
Thanks micmac. I was thinking the same or alternatively just letting the strong one veg another month and up the pot size too. The plan was 2 x 5gal fabric pots but might up it to 7gal if I only had one good one.
MLG

xtro

xtro

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

does look pretty retarded, id be poppin a 3rd

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 Posts:
Done, got a third one going. I'll keep an eye on the dodgy one. If it comes good I will keep all 3 and flip as size allows. They'll be under a 400w hps when flowering.
MLG

Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.