Soil recipes

But that’s what I mean you don’t need to ph your soil even though your ph may be at 6 it doesn’t mean that it will be the same within the rhizosphere. Organic growing works by the trading of plant exudates with the bacteria and fungi within the root zone. Bacteria and fungi break down the compounds and then trade it with the plant so the plant will only ever take what is needed which makes ph irrelevant unless if you were already feeding them with nutes as this would kill the microbiology hence you are then feeding the plant with salts thus sort of defeating the point of soil and you should be going soiless
  • Upvote 1

Yeah but same goes if they are buying that shit they are doomed from the start. Not Lucky just untouched. I have organic pots that don’t get anything but top dressing of random scraps and just water. Then I got my other soil as a test with nutes which is no ph water that’s what’s currently growing in the BIG M comp. then the coco which are all ph’d however they aren’t the happiest at the moment who would have thought