Sup All, 

First time grower and will be doing all outside.

I have purchased a greenhouse from bunnings and need some tips on what pot size, Soil., etc that will be needed.

I am not going to be using lights and all that jazz looking to do a basic grow.

Strain will be AK47 Fem...... 

Plan on germ in a bowl of water then put into Jiffy pots to start then put into bigger pots later on so no Shock..

So any tips and tricks will be much appreciated to help me along this journey for the first time.

Throw it out and let me know..

Chur all

Boss

It will still go to head in those months ,and for a first ,basic grow I'd recomend putting seedlings outside on grand final weekend ,approx.

Having said that ,,if you have enough seeds Bossdog then do put one or two in now or in a couple of months ,but don't expect much more than a quarter if your lucky .well that's if your in Vic anyway ,too fucken cold down here for winter growing unless your a wiz or something.

Thought you didn't want to use a light ,,,"and all that jazz "

I think you need to read and read and read.

Plants need grow lights not bathroom lights ,,,asking questions is very good ,,so is reading.

when i say all that jazz i mean i dont want space buckets,tents and all that shit i want to do all outside not indoor grows! I am happy to get a lamp and grow light and put in bathroom over night if needed, not use a bathroom light clearly ghat is bot going to do anything! Bathroom is only place i use a grow light over night then put back out for day time.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app