Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes

Hi buddies!  :pimp: 

We want to share with you some Cannabic Cooking videos. We hope
you enjoy them and try to do some of them, they are very easy.

Let's start with the base for many other cannabis recipes: Cannabis Butter

This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours, as well as better preserve the terpenes, providing more flavour and aroma to the butter.

Thanks for sharing! 
jaypp

• Upvote 4

Hi buddies!  :pimp: 

We want to share with you some Cannabic Cooking videos. We hope

you enjoy them and try to do some of them, they are very easy.

Let's start with the base for many other cannabis recipes: Cannabis Butter

This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours, as well as better preserve the terpenes, providing more flavour and aroma to the butter.

Thanks for sharing! 

jaypp

Very nice work there mate. I love it :)

• Upvote 1

Cool beans! I love all the new recipes and different methods people are trying.

Please put out some candy and lollies tutorials?! I've got one here but haven't tried it yet. Good stuff mate ✌

Hey Wi-Fi, thanks for the feedback! Stay tuned, we'll post some shortly.

Cool little video, but any chance we could get one in English please? I know most of it is pretty self explanatory, but the little more info would go a long way.

Thanks.

Hey The Stonned Jester, I'm glad you asked. I've tried to put subtitles on the video but I think they look messy because of how the explanation is made. I'll try to add them anyways and I'll put the recipe in English in the post soon.

It turned out to be nice clean butter, just wondering if the bulk of the resin passed through the cloth because it seemed it was folded over a few times and tied up reasonably tight.

Good video all the same, jaypp. :)

Hey Indycar, I'm glad you like the video :) I think the resin pass through because it is an oil and melts into the butter and at that temperature is completely melted. But if you are not sure, you can avoid the cloth and filter the butter when it's done. You'll have to do this in hot, so be careful!

ever tried giving your decarbed weed a spray with grain alcohol just B4 you add the butter for extraction 

checkout this hightimes vid , method #1 https://youtu.be/b1QIAD--b38 , 4 method results vid https://youtu.be/WhjX24Qy8lo

Thanks for sharing this info, itchybromusic! I've watched it and liked the methods, I'll try them next time.

Stay tuned, we have some more recipes!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Upvote 1