You can watch damn near any TV show using Kodi, just make sure you mask your IP address with a VPN.

EDIT: yeah, it's there.

I forgot to mention, you'll either need the 'Neptune Rising' or 'Placenta' addon's installed into Kodi to search for shows/movies. Instructions here to install Neptune Rising, and here for Placenta. If you download the Blamo Repository for Neptune Rising, you should be able to find the Placenta addon in there with it.

Mods, feel free to delete this post as watching stuff this way can be in breach of copyright.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 2

If you want a little unit to your TV, you can buy one of these Android TV Media Box and hook it up via a HDMI cable.

If you do take this route, it'll pay to get one with at least a eight-core processor with 3GB RAM minimum. the quad-core 2GB ones seem to struggle a little bit at times.

Also, the cheap ones don't do 4K resolution even though they say so. Gotta spend $300 plus on the nvidia ones, etc.. in fact, with Kodi. I'm yet to see anything streamed at 4K.

Edited by Indycar

Ok all done just waiting on the download now its at 4% lol must be a massive folder or whatever hey?@

Cheers man yeah i will do that hey as i have no tv where I live but internet reception so this will work out great. I'll have to wait a cpl weeks to buy the box but will let ya know as your a wiz mate. I'm hopeless with all this stuff but try my best to learn lol so much better having direct access to shows you want. Champion

• Upvote 1

Bitlord is another good access for TV/Movies. Enjoy!

High Maintence originally a web series that got bought by HBO. I can send anyone direct links to download if they message me.

watched first episode yesterday and ... well ... wtf is all the fuss about? Scrambling to change channel so kids wouldn’t see two guys fucking lol