Ozstoners BIG M Winter Challenge.

This contest is open to ALL oz sroners members; there are NO restrictions at all on environment / equipment / method, only the container size. (The primary rule being that roots must remain entirely inside Big M at all times). The true purpose of the contest in my eyes is to drive participation & cooperation on the site and bring members together in a spirit of sharing knowledge and experiences of growing in tiny containers.

RULES

Read Closely

1) All participants must use an individual BIG M(either the 300ml or 600ml only) Keep the original label on there, and show it in a photo if you plan on covering it later.

2) All participants will use a clone, seed, or seedling of any Cannabis variety, male or female. Please specify strain/hybrid/breeder lineage in as much detail as possible (or even if it's a bag seed; tell what kind of herb was it in the bag the seed came from).

3) Participants can enter up to 5 "BIG M plants" (one plant per cup), and will choose the best one to be judged.

4) Seedlings may be germinated or not at the time of entry; Clones maybe rooted or not at time of entry as well.

5) All roots must remain inside the BIG M for the duration of the challenge and may require trimming. Any type of feeding is allowed, but if roots grow out the bottom of the container they must be trimmed immediately and not be outside the container (once again, 600 mL maximum capacity).

6) Harvest must be no more than 20 weeks from today, that's Aug 25th 2018. You can enter and finish ANY time between now and and the 25th of Aug, but MUST be harvested with finished product pictures and smoke report by Aug 25th 2018.

7) Keep the photos and updates regular, one per week at least. Showing a ruler or something for scale in pics goes a long way! Missing 3 or more weeks without any update disqualifies a contestant, so keep up steady updates for maximum participation and to be considered in the winners poll.

8) Winner will be decided by a poll posted after the challenge is completed.

9) It is expected of all participants to keep a good attitude in the spirit of community and sharing of knowledge and experiences. Let's all have FUN.

Completed BIG M Grows will be judged by the OzStoners community in a poll upon completion of the contest. Finished grows will be judged on:

Quality of the information given

Frequency and presentation of updates

Quality of photographs and / or videos

Explanation & details

Design of the grow (concept)

Smoke report

Answers to questions about the grow

Quality & Quantity of the harvest

Good LUCK!! And good growing!

post-63601-0-94776000-1525780481_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-78310600-1525780491_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wi-Fi.
  • Upvote 2

I can't remember which one of my grows I did it in, but I've done a grow in a solo red cup before punched holes all around it so it acted like an airpot.

Who ever did this one below has got it sussed out.

but yeah good idea though.

(NOT MY PIC - FROM INTERNET)

116676165-380071965-679155836-100_4093_S

Shit yeah mate if we can get everyone involved and pull off results similar to the pic you posted we'll be laughing.

It's all in good fun , I'm popping 2 beans tomorrow and taking 3 cuts.

My 5 will be ready to enter shortly.

I m thinking the 600 ml should give us a but more size - I want to see an oz dry weight off one of these babies!!