When to flush/ harvest

Yeh I did miss your post.lol.

Depends how bad an infestation you have ,,Probably a good idea to get a follow up order ,maybe two weeks apart,,so two releases should if not clear them out at least keep them down till harvest ,,,worth the cost .

I'd flush when she is cloudy ,hardly any clear left ,,,,

Yeah sweet as, sounds good, yep definitely worth the cost, dont want my buds tasting sheit from spray nor do I want to smoke those little buggers.

Sounds good, will do, cheers for the advice

I personally always wait to have a good desolate of amber trics whether Iam growing indica, Sativa or a hybrid I don’t think it takes anything away from the racier Sativa I think it adds maturity and complexity to the stone not to mention waiting that extra cycle and flush of hairs substantially increases the final yield

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

I personally always wait to have a good desolate of amber trics whether Iam growing indica, Sativa or a hybrid I don’t think it takes anything away from the racier Sativa I think it adds maturity and complexity to the stone not to mention waiting that extra cycle and flush of hairs substantially increases the final yield

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

Thanks for your input, will keep that in mind, love how there's so many different way to do it and it all comes down to personal preference just gonna have to pick a time harvest, see how it is then I have a goal for next time

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by JazzyJay