I think I stuffed up again

another thing you can try is vegging them through july into aug under 18hrs of light, then put them outside, they will bud in the early part of spring and can often be revegged after and grown through the summer

I do this a lot, trim all bud from the plant in re vege and the following year: monster crop.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ok. Here's an update. This oh s ths 3rd week since I planted the seed and it sprouted. I think it is growing extremely slow considering the conditions.

The pot is in the space house and the temp is between 22 and 2t degrees C. Ventilation is by a fan in the space bucket and also a computer fan in the side of the space house. I have the LED blue spectrum light on 20 hrs on and 4 hrs off.

Should I be doing anything different? I have attached some pics of how the little fellow is growing.797c208d6f29171c1dd407e2a3dba145.jpgda29c8cd30ccb56aa9d748ea52abd927.jpgbb742c0ffb42a4131722757659b0fe36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sick seedling. There is issues with your soil, drainage, maybe too hot the soil? That or your roots are stagnating, over watering or just shitty soil. Store bought soil? It looks like it is, wood chips and just looks bad.

Thanks all. I rang up the hydro store and they have the terra. He has some other potting mix too. He asked if it's for flowering or veg. I didn't tell him it's for cannabis plants.

He already knows it cannabis lol. Why do you think he asked if your flowering or in vege? Lols... Yeah I'm a younger guy in a hydro store... for sure I'm growing basil lols.

Talk to the guys and girls in store. Most are experienced growers. They may not say it's cannabis but it's cannabis. ;-)

hey coasta

buy both

here is what you need if doing a canna terra grow

http://www.canna.com.au/canna_terra_nutrients_and_potting_mixes

canna vega for growing

canna flores for when your flowering

PS: you have a nice little set up there, but i would get rid of those containers and get a old cupboard or an old fridge to grow in, i would also get some photo period plants instead of starting with autos, autos are not the best to start off with when growing, photo period plants can be more forgiving.

im not a fan of LEDs either but if thats what ya got, thats what ya got, i would be updating your light in the near future aswell.

alotta new growers get disappointed with their 1st grow and give up. we here do not want you to give up lol

Yeah my ex used osmacote shit and wondered why her plants got sick. Coasta I'm glad your taking advice and learning. There is nothing worse then a 1st time expert. My ex was. Did everything wrong, argued with me, oh and nothing she did caused failure. Cheap ass, know all know nothing expert 1st rodeo.

Bitch even kept my purple thrax, Apollo 13, ABC clone, grape krush, alien og, cherry og, chem D etc. Probably just sold it all off cause she was the tightest lose Asshole ever. Plus dumb, plus know all etc. It's too hot, my plants heat stressing, wah, wah, wah. Well get an a.c. or run it at night. Nah it's your fault, your 1000 km from my grow but it's all your fault.

Never be that person. You will fail, blame everyone around you, have a sulk, sell off all your equipment and then whine Every time you buy weed cause of pgr's and shit growing practices. This site has solid growers with excellent advice. Listen, learn and be patient.

Cheers mate .

I'm going to order some more seeds in the next week or so, so I will order some light sensitive strains too.

The only reason I'm using the indoor st up is because it is now winter and not s good idea to grow outside. If it was later September I would have the plants outside.

We hate wrong with the light I have? I thought it was a beauty[emoji16]

You can vege out for 4-6 weeks indoor over winter, put your plants out and harvest 1-2 ounces dry per plant. Autos are different beasts. Any Fuck up your yield is reduced. Back to back Fuck ups and your auto yield will be a few grams if your lucky.

Photo periods are more forgiving. They actually can be vege for several weeks without budding, unlike automatic cannabis. Indoor I vege a couple photo periods, pre flower them, train them etc. Meanwhile along side I have a couple auto plants to provide a couple ounces at the transition to bloom for your photo period plants.

That or grow autos out doors over summer.

I used the same potting mix, blended 2 parts dirt to 1 part perlite, no added nutes till the 4th week and then it was less than 1/2 strength. I don't reckon I had too many probs with my grow (iron duke from Sthn Star, 60:40 ind/sat hybrid) but it sure wasn't the most vigorous, and was easy to over water. Lights weren't much chop either ;) You can see the result in one of micmac's posts, the LED / HPS comparison topic.

Based on looking at most other grows on here there's def better ways, but if you can't change you'll still get something reasonable if you keep on top of how the plants are responding, esp. nute burn & water logging.

cheers