I think I stuffed up again

Not sure about his advice. I think I'll try the mushroom compost and see how it goes. I haven't compacted the soil at all so I dont think the roots have issues growing through it.

I'll also swing past his store tomorrow and buy some canna terra and plant a seed in that and see how it goes compared to this one. Let's call it ""my growing experience" [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

i really dont like the look of ya soil, i use searles premium, or my own blends outdoor, proven performers like the canna range would be a start here

With my humble opinion I strongly agree with xtro, I was in a similar situation, I thought my medium was acceptable, turns out I was wrong and it cost me several little ladies and time in my harvest.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Ok. Here I am again. I think this is attempt number 4 and it's looking good. I filled up a round Chinese food container with seedling mix and I also mixed in some mushroom compost.

Once the seed germinated I placed it in the pot and 19 days later here we are. My most successful plant yet. The plant is in my space house I made and the LED light (vegetation mode) is on for 20hrs.

So far so good. Any suggestions? Should I repot it in to a bigger pot?

Hopefully this bastard works out

308d7b202f0abde16690096735a1c782.jpg65a8205bb89d4e30902703e4f7e24e9b.jpgba60288a6961d883939b72f516fa65e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1