• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

I think I stuffed up again

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8095 Posts:
Well do u think his advice is sound?
In retrospect what would u do differently?
If that what is your soil is like all the way through, I expect it is, do you think young roots can get through that easy?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Not sure about his advice. I think I'll try the mushroom compost and see how it goes. I haven't compacted the soil at all so I dont think the roots have issues growing through it.

I'll also swing past his store tomorrow and buy some canna terra and plant a seed in that and see how it goes compared to this one. Let's call it ""my growing experience"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

bakedcake

bakedcake

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1950 Posts:
  • Interests:Catching butterflies
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH
In my honest opinion I would just leave it and see how it goes if it does then a restart would be easier than trying to correct something that is broken. Might as well restart it correct but I reckon you will be fine if you just water and let it do its thing

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Yep. Agreed. It's only a seed. If I plant a new seed in different soil then it will tell me if it's the soil or something else.

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

i really dont like the look of ya soil, i use searles premium, or my own blends outdoor, proven performers like the canna range would be a start here

Arkain

Arkain

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 Posts:

i really dont like the look of ya soil, i use searles premium, or my own blends outdoor, proven performers like the canna range would be a start here

With my humble opinion I strongly agree with xtro, I was in a similar situation, I thought my medium was acceptable, turns out I was wrong and it cost me several little ladies and time in my harvest.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Ok. Here I am again. I think this is attempt number 4 and it's looking good. I filled up a round Chinese food container with seedling mix and I also mixed in some mushroom compost.

Once the seed germinated I placed it in the pot and 19 days later here we are. My most successful plant yet. The plant is in my space house I made and the LED light (vegetation mode) is on for 20hrs.

So far so good. Any suggestions? Should I repot it in to a bigger pot?

Hopefully this bastard works out

308d7b202f0abde16690096735a1c782.jpg65a8205bb89d4e30902703e4f7e24e9b.jpgba60288a6961d883939b72f516fa65e3.jpg

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

itll go another wk in that pot no problems

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Is that Duck foot strain ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1115 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Hopefully this bastard works out

you Know they can hear you right?

if i were you i would say sorry and put some soothing music on for her to listen too,

maybe some Michael Bolton.....

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.”
— Louis Armstrong

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.