I think I stuffed up again

Thanks all. I rang up the hydro store and they have the terra. He has some other potting mix too. He asked if it's for flowering or veg. I didn't tell him it's for cannabis plants.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice one!

tomatos....always tomatos....

#1 rule bout growing is tell no one!

youll be growing huge tomato plants before you know it...

cant go wrong with Canna Terra, just but the nutes to suit...

So which terra should I buy? He said he has veg or flower. If I'm growing tomatoes then I assume I buy the veg?

hey coasta

buy both

here is what you need if doing a canna terra grow

http://www.canna.com.au/canna_terra_nutrients_and_potting_mixes

canna vega for growing

canna flores for when your flowering

PS: you have a nice little set up there, but i would get rid of those containers and get a old cupboard or an old fridge to grow in, i would also get some photo period plants instead of starting with autos,  autos are not the best to start off with when growing, photo period plants can be more forgiving.

im not a fan of LEDs either but if thats what ya got, thats what ya got, i would be updating your light in the near future aswell.

alotta new growers get disappointed with their 1st grow and give up. we here do not want you to give up lol

Edited by ..............................
  • Upvote 2

Cheers mate .

I'm going to order some more seeds in the next week or so, so I will order some light sensitive strains too.

The only reason I'm using the indoor st up is because it is now winter and not s good idea to grow outside. If it was later September I would have the plants outside.

We hate wrong with the light I have? I thought it was a beauty[emoji16]

And do not worry too much about making mistakes. WE ALL HAVE at some stage cocked up a grow or two. And like above was written, auto's can be very finicky to grow. I would be buying regular seeds to start off with first. Hindsight is a wonderful thing! You will get there.  

Ive just started myself mate and bought bunnings coco as a medium, thought it was OK and fried several little ladies. Long story short, don't skimp on a decent medium and make sure ur nutrients match what ur using. There's plenty of advice and good ppl on this site, keep ur thread updated and let's see if we can both have a good first run [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Well. Here is an update. I went to the hydroponic shop and explained what I had going to the guy. He said not to waste my money on new soil as the soil I have is fine. He told me to be patient. He told me to buy some mushroom compost which will help it along.

I showed him the picture I posted on here last time and he said there might be a little bit of nutrient lockout because of the purple stem but it should recover just fine.

Here is the latest pic. The larger leaf has a tinge of yellow in it so is there anything I should do?

Cheers 1b5aba6173ece21d281e8b33b72674ba.jpg