• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

I think I stuffed up again

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Sorry no good , way too much bark, weed ain't gonna grow in that rubbish

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Hmmm. Thanks. Any other good recommendation from Bunning?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Yeah don't buy shit from them

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

searles premium potting mix is good, if your bunning has it

Ryder

Ryder

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
get some canna terra pro..., i pay $35 for 50ltr bag.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ryder

Ryder

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
all bunnings stuff is no good

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3939 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

Your pot should be smaller to start off with. You will get bugger all top growth because the plant is trying to fill the pot with roots and therein lies the risk of it not making it to a good healthy plant. I usually pot up about three times. Small, medium, large pots. Also your medium looks very ordinary. As was stated Searles potting mix it a really good medium to grow in. That or more expensive Canna Terra Professional potting mix. Don't kill them with love when young less is more at this stage of growth. You won't need nutes until the cotyledon (round) leaves start to turn yellow. 

Nurseries are a better place to source your goodies. Bunnings is ok but don't expect they will have what you need. They may have what you want but need is more important! lol

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Thanks all. I rang up the hydro store and they have the terra. He has some other potting mix too. He asked if it's for flowering or veg. I didn't tell him it's for cannabis plants.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8090 Posts:
Ask here b4 u buy any nutrients or such some of the others can give u good run down on tried n tested methods

coasta007

coasta007

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 Posts:
Yeh for sure. I'll repot in a smaller pot with good soil first and once it star tdd s to grow more I'll start the questions on the nutes.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.