I think I stuffed up again

If find the slow dry of a whole hung plant for like 6 days or so it starts curing on the plant. By the time it hits the jar it good to go, but gets better the longer it sits patience is rewarded.

By putting the buds in a jar, is that part of the curing/harvesting process or is it for storage? I have read somewhere that some people place the buds in a sealed jar and let it "burp" every few days.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

By putting the buds in a jar, is that part of the curing/harvesting process or is it for storage? I have read somewhere that some people place the buds in a sealed jar and let it "burp" every few days.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That is curing, and that’s after it’s dried [emoji106] but if I was you, I’d appreciate you first bud, and smoke it before it gets into the jar lol [emoji23] Enjoy Edited by kloud9
  • Upvote 1

You can smoke it as soon as you dry it

The slower you dry it the better

When it feels dry to the touch n a bit crispy is when you could start curing(burping in a jar) curing will improve flavour smell and potency plus make it smoother to smoke. Its really only important if you intend on storing it for a long time.

If you want it dry faster cut it into smaller chunks

If you want it dry today...there's ways

• Upvote 1