Hey peoples

I am on a quest- the same quest i have been on for the past 20 years taking phenos seriously.

So basically what I want to create is a living green sleeping pill lol ask I suffer from pretty terrible insomnia..

Now I have had success in the past with a super nice Affie thats been in Vic for 20yrs i brought it up here and did some work on it and its a serious hitter.

I have tried countless strains from the usual suspects Ak47 (nothing like pre 98 Ak47- that shit was 2 pipes max and you were a done-dada) to herijuana to MK Ultra - All the OGsetc etc. The Early version of the Widow was killer but today's doesnt replicate that effect. It may in looks to a degree but that punch is gone.

So.... I'm working on a couple of new ideas- Crossing Tom Hills Deep Chunk with Darkhorse genetics King Banner Xiii or the Bruce banner #3.

I am thinking this may be a better cross for me and my needs, and on the plus side should be great for extracts.

What do you guys think?

Also I was thinking i have some of the nev haze I could utilize and an idea that keeps popping in is to cross the Nev x King Banner & see where I land. A meeting of the best og both worlds so to speak. How do you feel this cross would go? I like to think it would be a nice one.

post-63601-0-77739900-1525747669_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-13537400-1525747720_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-24401000-1525747733_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-74044500-1525747775_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-63582800-1525747791_thumb.jpg

Yeah i reckon!

I have tried my best trackin the origins of the photo but no luck so far. It is immensely frosty almost waxy looking.

Hindu kush has its values most certainly but i need something alot alot stronger.

HK from the riff tests at 6.4-7.1% thc.

My King Banner xiii tests between 28%-32% and is all Indica. Spews resin.

I have crossed it with Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 but haven't grown them out yet.

I'm thinking they should be worthwhile for a day time wrecker.

Just ordered some new beans. I better stop before the mrs finds out lol

So this will be a first for me with Cannbiogen and there strains. I ordered 3 packs of the purple peyote and got 2 packs of some more Bros Grimm stock - (I can't get enough of there work) & another CBD rich steain this time a collective from Barney and cbd crew. Anywho - check out the purple peyote and let me know what you think.

I like the looks of the flower/resin production. This could be a lovely strain to work with and see what we can add or take from it.

If there isn't one already going i think we could really benefit to see a co op of sorts starting within our shores where we have certain members working on different parts of a collective project.. Many greenthumbs make light work. Would love to work with a crew of peeps all with the same goal. To bring the cup to Aus!! lol Like the ashes mate, we could knock em off the perch im sure.

post-63601-0-44366100-1525779389_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-84910900-1525779398_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-21728900-1525779408_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-49330400-1525779420_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-84444700-1525779431_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-03016900-1525779442_thumb.jpg

post-63601-0-92530200-1525779450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wi-Fi.

Hey Wi-Fi I like your idea on the NH X KB. I would love to get my hands on some seeds from breeders. Unfortunately mrs isn’t keen for the delivery to our house, so unfortunately stuck with what I can forage.

If all goes ahead with your cross I’m hoping a grow journal will be in order?

Beautiful bush, I can see the cheese in it, my blue cheese buds looked very similar, especially that colour

They look beautiful , both the cheese strains I’ve grown r awesome bush

U gonna love it, reminds me of the Thai strains getting around in the late 70s

When it’s been cured it truly is 1 of the most pleasant smokes going, I can only assume the diesel is gonna make it better, but they really didn’t have to cross the cheese, I think it’s a strain that shouldn’t be played with , it’s great just the way it is

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Beautiful bush, I can see the cheese in it, my blue cheese buds looked very similar, especially that colour

They look beautiful , both the cheese strains I’ve grown r awesome bush

U gonna love it, reminds me of the Thai strains getting around in the late 70s

When it’s been cured it truly is 1 of the most pleasant smokes going, I can only assume the diesel is gonna make it better, but they really didn’t have to cross the cheese, I think it’s a strain that shouldn’t be played with , it’s great just the way it is

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

that pic I posted was of when I grew the Doctor last time,which is a hybrid of Great white shark, super skunk and South Indian un named strain ,

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

Those picks look tasty as hell , I’ve been waiting for the kings banner seeds to be come available again so I can purchase some, I want to start breeding my own I want to cross Kings Banner with The Doctor a strain I already grow 6690181fc431f0ed178c30a72e9cd054.jpg85c19125ae544d346fac1e05951b42c2.jpg

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

Very nice Bushy, the king's banner XIII is available still through choice of your quick. I snapped them up as they have a kick to them like all the banners

Yeah I'm waiting on the next release of banner #3 it's a grail plant that shit.

Your Doctorl looks mint, sounds like a keeper, that seth Indian imparts alot I reckon. Y look u see it behind alot of old winners. The sour chiesl I love anything from both sides of that family, God the cheese imparts that lovely musky earthy flavor. I just love it.

Edited by Wi-Fi.