Products considering for first grow during brisbane winter.

If that's the case I'd put them in a kitchen cupboard where it stays a bit warm.

We really need a canna expo up here..so tempting to hire a hall for the day and have it but I'd better not think that way or me being me I'd make a coffee and cake get together happen to discuss cannabis in Brisbane [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Do you reckon it's worth the extra $$$ to put in canna pro soil mix when it times to transfer to a pot vs using searles potting mix?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

For me personally no but then I'm a tight arse because untill first grow is in I have to pay blackmarket for my husbands condition. I tried jiffy pellets and to be blunt they gave me the shits when the seeding got stuck under the gauze.

Hubby prefers soil. You can leave them in small pots longer as well. For me I use clear slurpie cups from 7/11 so I can see the root system plus my son loves the $1 slurpies

Think I know the one. How long do you reckon it will need to grow in the little peat pot before transferring?

weed shoots down a deep tap root, at 8cm the jiffys are a bit shallow, easily rootbound,  12cm is better as a starter depth, 12 ounce coffee cup with holes in sides and bottom will give u about 2.5-3 weeks before needing to repot

weed shoots down a deep tap root, at 8cm the jiffys are a bit shallow, easily rootbound, 12cm is better as a starter depth, 12 ounce coffee cup with holes in sides and bottom will give u about 2.5-3 weeks before needing to repot

You reckon I could just go the seed raising soil and coffee cups then transfer the whole thing into pots?

For me personally no but then I'm a tight arse because untill first grow is in I have to pay blackmarket for my husbands condition. I tried jiffy pellets and to be blunt they gave me the shits when the seeding got stuck under the gauze.

Hubby prefers soil. You can leave them in small pots longer as well. For me I use clear slurpie cups from 7/11 so I can see the root system plus my son loves the $1 slurpies

How did you transfer the slurpee cups to pots? Did you cut the bottoms off or pull the entire cup away before transfer?

No i just waited untill i saw good root growth then put a finger either side of the plant and gently turned the whole thing upside down and put it in good soil straight into a bucket with holes in it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Got it and you put holes in the bottom of sides of the slurpee cup?