Products considering for first grow during brisbane winter.

Any people from brisbane who have grown during winter outside? Do we have enough long days in winter and decent weather to have an outdoor grow. I'm ok if I dont get a decent cash crop just want to practice before August- September which I'm told is best time to start.

What do you guys use to keep spider mites at bay? I think we may have that issue currently at our house with other plants been chewed on.

Would love to get thoughts as well as products attached as images.

[emoji16]

post-63728-152573079788_thumb.jpegpost-63728-152573080349_thumb.jpegpost-63728-152573081358_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The jiffy pellets are good, but dump all the other stuff go to a hydro shop and get a bag of canna terra pro for 30 bucks and terra Vega first bottle will be fine for the first 5 weeks then go get the Flores, I dont grow outside in brissy but everyone says Brisbane is pretty much an all year round grow season.

For Spider mites people say you need that neeme oil.

The jiffy pellets are good, but dump all the other stuff go to a hydro shop and get a bag of canna terra pro for 30 bucks and terra Vega first bottle will be fine for the first 5 weeks then go get the Flores, I dont grow outside in brissy but everyone says Brisbane is pretty much an all year round grow season.

For Spider mites people say you need that neeme oil.

Thanks bro

if you want to do a little winter grow, end of july is a good starting point, i would not start now. they be ready late oct and a coup feet tall.          that season timing also works well to start a summer crop, which wont be ready till the following april, 

Any people from brisbane who have grown during winter outside? Do we have enough long days in winter and decent weather to have an outdoor grow. I'm ok if I dont get a decent cash crop just want to practice before August- September which I'm told is best time to start.

What do you guys use to keep spider mites at bay? I think we may have that issue currently at our house with other plants been chewed on.

Would love to get thoughts as well as products attached as images.

[emoji16]

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180507-210827_Chrome.jpegattachicon.gifScreenshot_20180507-210409_Chrome.jpegattachicon.gifScreenshot_20180507-210201_Chrome.jpeg

The soil is great. I use it on outdoor grows in Brisbane but i find good quality seed raising mix from Bunnings is excellent to germinate seeds in. Just go knuckle deep and put on hot water system. That's what we did and had 100% success. Spider mites i just must once or twice a day with water. Haven't had any real bug problems so far fingers crossed and 2 months from harvest.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The soil is great. I use it on outdoor grows in Brisbane but i find good quality seed raising mix from Bunnings is excellent to germinate seeds in. Just go knuckle deep and put on hot water system. That's what we did and had 100% success. Spider mites i just must once or twice a day with water. Haven't had any real bug problems so far fingers crossed and 2 months from harvest.

What does hot water system mean? Excuse my naivety

What seed raising mix do you reccomend from bunnings if I go that route?

If that's the case I'd put them in a kitchen cupboard where it stays a bit warm.

We really need a canna expo up here..so tempting to hire a hall for the day and have it but I'd better not think that way or me being me I'd make a coffee and cake get together happen to discuss cannabis in Brisbane [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The big tank that heats your hot water bro.

If you are on gas hot water you won't have 1.