NKP - RAW Nutes : Where to buy

Hi All,

So I been a Canna man for a many years now. Simple and Easy. But I am moving toward powder nutes for a few reason, price, storage, less trips to the hydro store and I want to play around with my own levels. I have come accross NPK - RAW nutes ( http://www.npk-industries.com/ ). They are US based, I asked my friendly Hydro shop owner and they said they cant get them in due to permitting reason. Has any one seen these products in Australia or Has anyone been able to get them in. Main produces I was looking at getting are there Silica, Amino Acid, and Humic Acid. Any info would be great. Thanks 

Harley Smith certainly knows his stuff I love watching his videos, i haven’t come across any thing in my travels but ide be very interested if you find some. Iam about to move to the bush where I’ll be a 1000 km from nearest hydro shop so this is something I definitely will be needing.

Currently growing Sour Chiesel

Well I have found http://www.australianhumates.com.au/about/the-humates-story/ this place. Which might be good for you as there for farmers and its all bulk. 20 kg or 20 L min size. They have most of the range of chems you would need, just in large amounts. Just got to make your food up.

Yer that’s the stuff Iam guessing it will be expensive as hell but I’ll be looking into it

Currently growing Sour Chiesel