Raw cannabis juicing ... and then keeping the leaves for hash?

abrave

Question

does anyone do juicing of raw cannabis leaves as per Dr William Courtney?

also the other part of the title, if you were to juice the leaves... after juicing would it still be useful to keep the leaves and process to make THC edibles? or to get hash from them? or would that depend on the time they were harvested?

(from the used plant material)

thanks in advance...

Edited by abrave

8 answers to this question

"....after juicing would it still be useful to keep the leaves and process to make THC edibles? or to get hash from them?...."

Ahh in short, NO.

To juice them they are pulverised whilst still wet. The juice is from the inside of the leaf. The hash is from the outside. Once juiced you 'could' possibly cook them, but after juicing 90% of the active ingredient has been removed so it would be a waste of time IMO. Compost is about all the left overs from juicing would be good for.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

lol Lots of CBD in raw cannabis juice (green matter). Been thinking about giving it a go meself...

Would that apply to the stalk as well? If it does I might try leaves and stalk in the nutra blender with some olive oil to make cbd oil for vape. Would that work?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

....  CBD is proven to be a powerful anti-psychotic remedy and is neuroprotective. Smoking high cbd buds complements thc and means the user is less likely to develop drug related psychosis aswell.

Chlorophyll in the leaves and the nutrients that are developed through biological mechanisms are also healthy for you. Longetivity smoothies...

Edited by Pippin

I'm not after stoned more the cbd. Less thc the better. I'm the one who drives most in our family..am going to use coconut oil and the stems cut long ways like i saw on a recipe on pinrest using a slow cooker. Can't have any alchol because I'm a alcholic and would prefer not to have even a small amount after nearly 18 years sober...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk