Help please, new plants have taken a turn...

Ps move your light to 2ft if good gradually lower till u get optimum height

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm starting to get some conflicting advice. The light is about 4" above the plants as per previous advice. The coco has about a 20% perlite mix, this is what I have now, surely it can be used and isn't just some waste of time and money...?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well that’s up to you, old story shit in shit out, I’m not going to go into all the reasons why that stuff is no good,and spending $25 now is gonna be better than constantly dealing with issues during this grow

U don’t have the experience to deal with those issues so why not prevent them now

As to the light , personally I don’t care , but maybe u do , so if u want to keep getting this result leave it at 4 ft if u want them to grow properly start to lower it

Well that’s up to you, old story shit in shit out, I’m not going to go into all the reasons why that stuff is no good,and spending $25 now is gonna be better than constantly dealing with issues during this grow

U don’t have the experience to deal with those issues so why not prevent them now

As to the light , personally I don’t care , but maybe u do , so if u want to keep getting this result leave it at 4 ft if u want them to grow properly start to lower it

It's at 4 inchs not foot, and of course I care that's why I'm asking for help!

I will get some better coco next round, assuming that is the issue.

And If you don't care why bother posting?

I'm just asking for some advice from experienced people that know what I'm experiencing.

What the recommendation for those lights 4 inches?450w light maybe I’m confused hps hid?

The medium is very important, it’s gotta be right, it’s not about washing it till it comes out clear , u need to know what ph n EC r in the runoff’s

6.3 the plant can’t absorb all nutrients required

U asked for help, sorry I get a little frustrated when advice is given n then ?

Check my grow diaries then decide whether my advice is viable

U want a nice plant I’m trying to help u achieve that otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered, I come of a bit rash at times I apologise for that ,

Mate they dont come much more experienced than micmac

thanks porky [emoji106]

It's a 8x4ft T5 fixture, it has 4 and 8 tube operation, I am currently running 4 tubes. I had the light about 10 inches above the plant, all was good last night, I woke up today to the pictures I posted initially. The light is now 4 inches above the plant and per previous advice. I understand the importance for ph and ec, I have it ph at 6.3 currently. I understand this is high for coco, I plan to adjust that once I use neuts. If this is to high now I will adjust it. As for changing medium, if I could do it i would. This is what I got and it can't be that bad surely? As for "advice given then?" I'm not sure what u mean, I have been taking everyone's advice on and have made adjustments where I am able. I hope my EC meter arrives tomorrow so I can check EC and eliminate that as an issue.

Ok , 4 inches sounds right

There’s a couple here such as midlifegardner who uses that coco, maybe he can help u with that

In the meantime repot as tunkers said , ask mlg what nutrients he uses n what he does to treat the coco b4 he uses it

Ph meter is essential as well it’s important, very important, wrong ph n u will cause lockouts of nutrients

A little bit of diluted seasol or root formula wouldn’t hurt to establish good root growth

A little fan to strengthen the muscles in stems is also required n get the air moving in n around them

First things first , fix the issue at hand

The 1000w fixture , what is that?

Maybe I could be wrong on this but it sounds like your trying your best and taking on to much. Just relax..Easier said than done.

The good old KISS method allways works.

If you do change the medium short term seedraising mix is only $8 for the good stuff at Bunnings.

I know for me the way some of these guys talk might as well be in Egyption hyraglifics because I don't know wtf it means half the time.

You'll be ok....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk