Help please, new plants have taken a turn...

This is the coco used, I could see no mention of ferts and the clerk couldn't say either. I flushed and rinsed till run off was clear. It's also a 20% petite mix. I have AN sensi bloom and grow coco and big bud coco. My water is straight tank rain water, it's oh is 6.3 I dunno the EC as I'm awaiting meter....i think i answered everythingattachicon.gifIMAG1006.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Also temps and humidity are in earlier pics, the low for past 24hrs was 19 high 29

This is the coco used, I could see no mention of ferts and the clerk couldn't say either. I flushed and rinsed till run off was clear. It's also a 20% petite mix. I have AN sensi bloom and grow coco and big bud coco. My water is straight tank rain water, it's oh is 6.3 I dunno the EC as I'm awaiting meter....i think i answered everythingattachicon.gifIMAG1006.jpeg

ok. Looks like your on top of your coco needs. My apologies.

Yeah, what tunkers said about too much stretch could be the issue.

Best of luck

Dog

ok. Looks like your on top of your coco needs. My apologies.

Yeah, what tunkers said about too much stretch could be the issue.

Best of luck

Dog

Cheers mate, u mentioned that they looked like they had been in the adder fert coco but said they look starved? Im under the impression of me neuts for at least a week, can you or anyone confirm that this is the case with coco? I thought my research was sound but apparently not. This is why you ask the people who know [emoji6]

Cheers mate, u mentioned that they looked like they had been in the adder fert coco but said they look starved? Im under the impression of me neuts for at least a week, can you or anyone confirm that this is the case with coco? I thought my research was sound but apparently not. This is why you ask the people who know [emoji6]

i possible spoke/typed out of my knowledge base. From what I’ve read the coco coir with bark and ferts can cause feeding problems with the plants due to nutrient lock out. But I think your time line isn’t long enough for that to happen.

They’re will be better experienced ppl along soon. Or are they all at Mardi Grass?

i possible spoke/typed out of my knowledge base. From what I’ve read the coco coir with bark and ferts can cause feeding problems with the plants due to nutrient lock out. But I think your time line isn’t long enough for that to happen.

They’re will be better experienced ppl along soon. Or are they all at Mardi Grass?

Cheers mate, I have moved the plants closer, gave them a quick mist with tank water. I'm still awakeng someone with some solid advice with neuts. I think the problem is something simpler...and I completely agree with the time line eliminating a lot of potential problems. Let's see what this one is [emoji23]

Usually falling seedlings is due to overwatering. Very common issue. Brunnngs coco should be flushed with boiling water several times imo. Better to se a seed raising mix for raising seeds. Careful not to fry babies with close light

They are about 4" away from 4 x 4"ft t5's. I didn't use hot water but I flushed and squeezed the f**k outta the coco before using it and the run off was clear.

For starters tunks n doll r right on the money, although the last pic shows signs of light bleach

Do what tunkers suggested, only put some perlite in the mix ,40%,, then bury leaving about 1cm above the ground

There’s no point feeding them till u get EC meter, it is critical u know the strength n ph of the solution u r feeding

What distance is your light?

Believe it or not u r drowning them,

Don’t use that Bunnings crap, a bag of pre buffered coco n perlite is $25 , make the investment

Nutrifield coco is my choice , it’s ready to go n great for beginners

Once u get the correct coco with perlite it’s impossible to over water them!

When u have done this n got your meters start feeding 1/4 strength

If u don’t change your coco it’s gonna be impossible to get a decent yield or healthy plant

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners