Carbon Filters and Ionizers..Help!

a beginner grower here and Id like some opinions on Carbon Filters, Ionizers etc. Like is one better than the other?  (I already have a carbon filter but I think it may be too big for the room it will go in, (10x20 in) is there such a thing as having one too big?  lol..the room is a converted container (4.8 long 2.4 wide 2.4 high)

how about noise reduction?   my exhaust is loud!  any info would be helpful, thank you!

What's the rating on the fan mate, also thats a pretty large area considering so i dont think it's too big at all.

Definitely carbon filter the way to go imho..

For noise you can get mufflers/ make your own etc. Insulated ducting / clamps etc. All bring down the noise a bit. Good luck with it all mate.

Have a look at stealth hyper fans by phresh i think

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

not the 150mm(6 inch) it’s a little noisy. Go 200mm(8 inch) or larger. I have the 6 inch and any thing above 60% is getting loud. Totally happy with performance and filtering, just could be quieter. I don’t run a silencer or acoustic piping, just the 150x500 filter.