First grow ever

If I can protect the plants from the wind then I'm happy to leave them oitside. The greenhouse will protect from the wind.

I won't water them for a while now and see how they go.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I wouldnt be watering them for about a fortnight considering how wet they look and the temps where you are........

Furthermore personally I wouldnt be planting this type of crop outdoors at this time of year. It is not a winter/autumn sowing crop its a spring/summer crop. If you are going to grow this plant at this time of year and want it to thrive and grow as it is suppose to then you need to be able to control the environment it is growing in and replicate the conditions it requires to grow to its full potential.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the tips. What if I leave a fluoro (2×18w) on for 20 hours a day in the garage? Surely that would be better than leaving it outside?

I can have the fluoro close to the seedling.

Thanks for the tips. What if I leave a fluoro (2×18w) on for 20 hours a day in the garage? Surely that would be better than leaving it outside?

I can have the fluoro close to the seedling.

what kelvin fluro for a start (you want 6400k for veg so blue and 2700k for flower so yellow)? also 36w isnt gonna do a whole lot especially not in an open space you would need a small enclosure to keep maximum light in. Also what are you going to do after your happy with the veg and decide to flower? No way your gonna be able to flower under 36w of fluro but then again you could prolly wack them outside again in afew weeks and with the season we would be in they would flower...

• Upvote 1

Ok. I'm back.

Today I made my own space bucket with a storage container (140L) from bunnings, aluminium foil, 2 x LED lights and a fan (which I haven't installed yet.

I lined the inside of the storage container and lid with aluminium foil which I spray glued on.

I then cut out where the lights will fit into the lid and fitted the lights.

Can you please critique it and let me know what I need to do to improve it.

The seedling (AK47 autoflower) in the pot just started to surface so it will be interesting to see how all this pans out.

Attached are a few pics of it.

a0fbffa0ff1c17a027319a1eaf752fd8.jpgb2ca95fcbdb0977f92f5cedf943c0149.jpg377e6eb838f4f3855961274a25f53892.jpg