Nutrients

Too right, Doll! You should give the Gogo Juice a go next time you have $10 to chuck at it. A little goes a long way [emoji6] [emoji108]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I make my depending on what the plants need. Been working a treat so far. Good old nutra bullet. Dog put me onto a good system i want to invest in for the spring grow as well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

That's the thing though, Auqa. You only see the shonky Tradies in the Bunnings stores. The genuine Tradies usually have accounts with reputable local businesses (Timber yards, Plumbing, Electrical, etc..)

Have a look around at the type of people that shop there next time.

I buy brands that work. Everything else is there to confuse people. Their staff are idiots but that's Bunnings problem.

That's the thing though, Auqa. You only see the shonky Tradies in the Bunnings stores. The genuine Tradies usually have accounts with reputable local businesses (Timber yards, Plumbing, Electrical, etc..)

Have a look around at the type of people that shop there next time.

lol I do. If I see someone really out thier depth then i try and help by asking what they need it for and how much do they think they will need it. Sometimes it works out better for them to hire tools.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Exactly, pedro. I support local businesses where I can as well. Lke you said, you may pay more at times, but for the sake of the local community and jobs it's money I'm happy to part with as well.

Unfortunately, those folks that live in metro area's don't get to see how vital that is to a community as a whole. It's only when you reside in regional area it becomes blatantly obvious.

Hey Maxlass, was that a bit of a bum steer?

There is many ways to do it. Not so much the Lucas formula per se, but the nuts and bolts of it all. You know, you just read some of it. How much does cannabis really need? How much of each N-P-K. Which micro nutrients? how much of each? that sort of stuff. Tonnes to research if that way inclined.

Of course you don’t really need to understand any of the above or even know what a good nutrient profile is to grow some quality ganja.

For new coco growers the kiss method rules the roost imo. Base mix and pk as Tunkers recommends.

If feeling adventurous throw some flower booster at it like micmac.

I reckon no matter which product line you choose there will be the odd deficiency that you will have to learn about. So no. You probably don’t need to throw anything out. Just figure out what you need more of and when. Hahaha.

To try and avoid deficiency or overfert I feed light-ish at around 1.5ml/ltr. A dose of Mg mid veg, a dose or two of CalMag in the weeks of stretch, finishing with PK in the first third of flower or thereabouts.

That 1.5ml stays pretty constant the entire grow. If the sun is full on summer I back it off.

How much you giving?

Ec pen /wand is not really needed but it is interesting for monitoring ec in/out for a while. It sure is nice to have though. I still use mine daily throughout the season. Blue Lab truncheon.

• Upvote 1

Hey Maxlass, was that a bit of a bum steer?

There is many ways to do it. Not so much the Lucas formula per se, but the nuts and bolts of it all. You know, you just read some of it. How much does cannabis really need? How much of each N-P-K. Which micro nutrients? how much of each? that sort of stuff. Tonnes to research if that way inclined.

Of course you don’t really need to understand any of the above or even know what a good nutrient profile is to grow some quality ganja.

For new coco growers the kiss method rules the roost imo. Base mix and pk as Tunkers recommends.

If feeling adventurous throw some flower booster at it like micmac.

I reckon no matter which product line you choose there will be the odd deficiency that you will have to learn about. So no. You probably don’t need to throw anything out. Just figure out what you need more of and when. Hahaha.

To try and avoid deficiency or overfert I feed light-ish at around 1.5ml/ltr. A dose of Mg mid veg, a dose or two of CalMag in the weeks of stretch, finishing with PK in the first third of flower or thereabouts.

That 1.5ml stays pretty constant the entire grow. If the sun is full on summer I back it off.

How much you giving?

Ec pen /wand is not really needed but it is interesting for monitoring ec in/out for a while. It sure is nice to have though. I still use mine daily throughout the season. Blue Lab truncheon.

Well said, Blu. The kiss theory is still best formula to work with to date. Also, Blue Lab Truncheon is a must, worth every cent if you look after them.

It's just one of those deficiencies that seems to show on my plants. Either due to the nutrients I am using or the strain, or even the water I use, not sure. I know alot of people find they need it and the old fella at my local hydro shop said he puts it into the nutrients he sells that he makes himself because of it.

Get a ph tester and check your water.if ph is bad your plants cant absorb nutrients properly