Experiment time!

This has me completely lost.. how do you end up in hospital from getting too high???

"Drug induced psychosis" they reckon. Checked myself in there because everyone was saying I was crazy. Sane as, clean bill of health. Just needed a break from reality for a while. Head was way, way too much in the clouds.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

ahahah the devils weed, woulda been fun to see there fighting face as they slayed em, put some good stuff in the christmas cookies for em get em baked

Fuckin ay! [emoji23] nah, wouldn't even waste trim on those arseholes!

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

It happens to Mormon's from time to time. You would've thought they'd give the house calls a miss by now..

Ahahahahahaha. Shit! [emoji23]

ripped all my winter ones out last wk, they had stalled as its chilled off, and with jars full and smoke billowing out, last thing needed was a bust for some crappy ones, spring season starting late winter with strong sun to finish can be ok, but i think focussing on the summer season is where its at, all the hydro posts have perked some interest as well, security outdoors always on the mind, cover some bases some bad ripping stories on the forum this yr

• Upvote 1

"Drug induced psychosis" they reckon. Checked myself in there because everyone was saying I was crazy. Sane as, clean bill of health. Just needed a break from reality for a while. Head was way, way too much in the clouds.

That's no good mate. Hope things simmer down for ya.

Have been told that chewing black peppercorns can settle things back down if you've smoked too much or indulged in one too many cookies.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good to know! Honestly, I was so happy being that high, hey. Life felt so much better but doctors make up their own opinions. I was in hospital with some serious trippers. It just brought me to a higher level of understanding of how the world works, hey. Doesn't matter, I'll be smashed out my head again soon enough. Sometimes it's better in the clouds than reality. My reality is a deadset head fuck. Would rather be out of it, ya know? lol. Ah well, shit happens. Won't be long and I'll be stocked up and happy.

Can't wait to get my veggie garden started, weed cranking, and music blaring to drown out the bullshit. Might even get meself a hammock [emoji16]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app