• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Experiment time!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
So, my dumb arse ended up getting too high and had to go to hospital lmao. Ah well, shit happens. Ended up having some of my plants pulled and destroyed. Was shattered... until I dug a bit and found them. Now, I'm gonna try to see what happens.

These are the ones I found without going for a big dig into my fabric pots. Got a lot of shit to do today. Digging veggie patches and what not. Made a little garden in the kiddos sandpit corners yesterday. Full of succulents. Looks mad.

Just call me Mother Nature, mate

Will update this thread with progress. Also, I'll be fucked if I know what strains they are. I had a decent mix of shit. Some auto, some feminized. I know there's some OG Kush, AK47, Blue Cush, Lowryder, just fuckin everything lol.

They're sitting in a puddle of Gogo Juice and Organic Charlie Carp and were sprinkled with Great White. Let's wait and see what happens!Attached File  20180429_141118.jpeg   74.14K   54 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
They look literally fucked lol

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

They look literally fucked lol

Fuckin right, Tunks?! Hahahaha they are a bit of a mess but with some TLC, I reckon they're gonna go off! Gave the roots a spray up with some good shit, stuck em in some peat pots, let's see what happens. I'm gonna be a mad tinkering scientist like you, but a female one

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
lol good luck

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

life looks extinct in those pots, hows the rest going eva thought you had a nice few be a month or 2 by now?

Auqadoll

Auqadoll

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1126 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing. Cannabis law reform
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates

So, my dumb arse ended up getting too high and had to go to hospital lmao. Ah well, shit happens. Ended up having some of my plants pulled and destroyed. Was shattered... until I dug a bit and found them. Now, I'm gonna try to see what happens.

These are the ones I found without going for a big dig into my fabric pots. Got a lot of shit to do today. Digging veggie patches and what not. Made a little garden in the kiddos sandpit corners yesterday. Full of succulents. Looks mad.

Just call me Mother Nature, mate

Will update this thread with progress. Also, I'll be fucked if I know what strains they are. I had a decent mix of shit. Some auto, some feminized. I know there's some OG Kush, AK47, Blue Cush, Lowryder, just fuckin everything lol.

They're sitting in a puddle of Gogo Juice and Organic Charlie Carp and were sprinkled with Great White. Let's wait and see what happens!attachicon.gif20180429_141118.jpeg

Eva put just a bit of sugar in the soil. Has saved plants of my mums that where that bad before. Don't know how it works but it can.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

Eva put just a bit of sugar in the soil. Has saved plants of my mums that where that bad before. Don't know how it works but it can.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sugar is so brilliant. It saves them because the little microbes in the soil LOVE it. Your mum is a bloody smart lady.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

life looks extinct in those pots, hows the rest going eva thought you had a nice few be a month or 2 by now?

They got destroyed by my fuckin inlaws while I was in hospital, Xtro! Shattered. But I'm gonna make myself some zombie weed

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

ahahah the devils weed, woulda been fun to see there fighting face as they slayed em, put some good stuff in the christmas cookies for em get em baked

Wi-Fi.

Wi-Fi.

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1000w Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Don't have a prefrence

So, my dumb arse ended up getting too high and had to go to hospital lmao. Ah well, shit happens. attachicon.gif20180429_141118.jpeg

This has me completely lost.. how do you end up in hospital from getting too high???

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.