Experiment time!

So, my dumb arse ended up getting too high and had to go to hospital lmao. Ah well, shit happens. Ended up having some of my plants pulled and destroyed. Was shattered... until I dug a bit and found them. Now, I'm gonna try to see what happens.

These are the ones I found without going for a big dig into my fabric pots. Got a lot of shit to do today. Digging veggie patches and what not. Made a little garden in the kiddos sandpit corners yesterday. Full of succulents. Looks mad.

Just call me Mother Nature, mate [emoji6]

Will update this thread with progress. Also, I'll be fucked if I know what strains they are. I had a decent mix of shit. Some auto, some feminized. I know there's some OG Kush, AK47, Blue Cush, Lowryder, just fuckin everything lol.

They're sitting in a puddle of Gogo Juice and Organic Charlie Carp and were sprinkled with Great White. Let's wait and see what happens!post-63203-152497414734_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They look literally fucked lol

Fuckin right, Tunks?! Hahahaha they are a bit of a mess but with some TLC, I reckon they're gonna go off! Gave the roots a spray up with some good shit, stuck em in some peat pots, let's see what happens. I'm gonna be a mad tinkering scientist like you, but a female one [emoji108]

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

So, my dumb arse ended up getting too high and had to go to hospital lmao. Ah well, shit happens. Ended up having some of my plants pulled and destroyed. Was shattered... until I dug a bit and found them. Now, I'm gonna try to see what happens.

These are the ones I found without going for a big dig into my fabric pots. Got a lot of shit to do today. Digging veggie patches and what not. Made a little garden in the kiddos sandpit corners yesterday. Full of succulents. Looks mad.

Just call me Mother Nature, mate [emoji6]

Will update this thread with progress. Also, I'll be fucked if I know what strains they are. I had a decent mix of shit. Some auto, some feminized. I know there's some OG Kush, AK47, Blue Cush, Lowryder, just fuckin everything lol.

They're sitting in a puddle of Gogo Juice and Organic Charlie Carp and were sprinkled with Great White. Let's wait and see what happens!attachicon.gif20180429_141118.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Eva put just a bit of sugar in the soil. Has saved plants of my mums that where that bad before. Don't know how it works but it can.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Eva put just a bit of sugar in the soil. Has saved plants of my mums that where that bad before. Don't know how it works but it can.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sugar is so brilliant. It saves them because the little microbes in the soil LOVE it. Your mum is a bloody smart lady.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

life looks extinct in those pots, hows the rest going eva thought you had a nice few be a month or 2 by now?

They got destroyed by my fuckin inlaws while I was in hospital, Xtro! Shattered. But I'm gonna make myself some zombie weed [emoji23]