100% organic no till gardening- the lasagne technique

That's the one I was gonna post next ya beat me too it lol

That's some insanely nice soil - I love the idea of brewing your own nutrient - popcorn tea / kelp tea etc.

Aloe cloning gel - I'm so glad its getting out there now, 100% you don't need to buy chemicals and they are 100% Correct in that a finished flower cured perfectly from an organic garden is so different to a chem grown crop with just ad much love. Those terps just bust out!!

• Upvote 1

Or just do it. Tea brews are awesome. You can just augment with the powdered organic elements such as the krill or crab powder they use. Kelp powder. I'd rather use fish frames over krill, even crab. Don't take the krill away from the food chain. That's not what organic gardening is about.

Really you shouldn't need to buy soil, kelp, krill etc. If you can go fishing and catch crabs, compost some green waste, ensure a well drained soil with plenty of amenities and top cover grown. You have to let the frames etc break down a little before planting.

Preparing the area months before planting is best. You create a living beneficial micro ecosystem on the soil. By the time your girls are ready outdoor the organic matter should be giving out in the soil. So it leeches over the grow period. Grow a top cover of say clover and till it back through add your kelp (seaweed extract etc), crab meal/fish frames, compost and chicken shit, rinse repeat.

Not the same as the cali guys are doing but works for me. You gotta makes sure your soil will drain well, I use crushed dead coral, vermiculite (not organic).

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles