What's everyone puffing on tonight?

Hi what I can tell you is it’s a bloody nice smoke. I haven’t fully grown it out yet I tasted some outdoor from an uncle and it was mint so I got a clone and am about halfway through flowering now such an easy plant to grow

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If you're talking about the bubblegum I agree it's a good smoke. We'll balanced for my tastes. My first grow was 2 autos of BG and I did many things wrong but pretty happy with just under 1 oz per plant each :) Didn't share it at all :)

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I got a nice White Widow bud out for the dayattachicon.gifIMG_2162.JPG

And a Nemesis bud for tonight attachicon.gifIMG_2126.JPG

Mac they both look tasty ,I've just poped some white window for my next grow its always been a strain I've wanted to grow out .

Does it live up to all the hype ?

Golden Tiger

Shit that looks like a tasty nugget [emoji57]

Micmac, just wondering how you are finding the white widow? I just recently harvested 2 autos. It's some of the strongest I've smoked. Myself sometimes get a headache when coming off it as did a few mates. I was in coco and flushed for 3 days with pHed water.

How do you find it?

MLG

really nice, yep it lives up to the hype for sure

I got 2 phenos the other is much lighter is colour but has the same stone

It’s not my strongest strain but it’s great during the day or night

• Upvote 1

Hows the golden tiger smoke Pedro? I'm pretty interested in those sativa's from Ace. 

Very good, only grew the regs, got some very nice shit in there, smoking it at the moment, has been me go to smoke for the last 6 months

the Thai pheno is the best, the others not far behind

lots of good shit at Ace seeds, got quite a few of there strains now, haven't found a bad one yet 

• Upvote 1

Very good, only grew the regs, got some very nice shit in there, smoking it at the moment, has been me go to smoke for the last 6 months

the Thai pheno is the best, the others not far behind

lots of good shit at Ace seeds, got quite a few of there strains now, haven't found a bad one yet 

Good to hear. Have you tried the Zamaldelica? that ones supposed to be real trippy

Having a few beers and a few WW bags and listening to my ex piss and moan about shit that happend 20yrs ago lol

It's nice being reminded of what sorta A-hole you were 20 odd years ago when crap flares up. Any good that a bloke has done in recent years gets overlooked.. lol

Watched the oldman go down in a similar fashion many a times. And he was a bloke that was hard to find a fault with. :D

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 2