need some direction

Bosco

Question

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts. 

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

Not an option. Photo seeds? Now i am definitely in over my head....I just received female shark shock seeds from yantra. And unfortunately the process has already begun. Sorry if it looked like i was disregarding your advice Tunkers...i wasn't, it's just while i was waiting for a reply i was watching some videos which suggested soaking in water and soaking in paper towel so i did both processes, 2 seeds in each. So it looks like i have made my first mistake. So can i improvise my way out of this? btw i live in probably the sunniest place in Aus, more days of sunlight here than anywhere else in Aus.

Not an option. Photo seeds? Now i am definitely in over my head....I just received female shark shock seeds from yantra. And unfortunately the process has already begun. Sorry if it looked like i was disregarding your advice Tunkers...i wasn't, it's just while i was waiting for a reply i was watching some videos which suggested soaking in water and soaking in paper towel so i did both processes, 2 seeds in each. So it looks like i have made my first mistake. So can i improvise my way out of this? btw i live in probably the sunniest place in Aus, more days of sunlight here than anywhere else in Aus.

Well if you've got em going, may as well see how much you can get outta them. Have you researched your soil mix? Start reading and learning from the forum mate. There's canniversity threads which will cover alot of shit and any questions you have just come out and ask. Heaps of helping hands here. Keep doing what you are doing if you're comfortable with the process you've learnt. Just keep em warm and don't leave em in water too long or they'll drown

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

Well if you've got em going, may as well see how much you can get outta them. Have you researched your soil mix? Start reading and learning from the forum mate. There's canniversity threads which will cover alot of shit and any questions you have just come out and ask. Heaps of helping hands here. Keep doing what you are doing if you're comfortable with the process you've learnt. Just keep em warm and don't leave em in water too long or they'll drown

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

So i have watched many videos but none are telling me how often to water the seeds...here's what i have been doing so far;

planted seeds in some good soil

been spraying them with a gentle light spray 3 times a day (not drowning)

they are currently are indoors under a light (not led) just normal light

Some vidoes said humidity dome, some say it starves them of oxygen.

Not sure what to do. I am open to advise and correction.

Plant them leave them and keep the soil moist. Don’t mess around with starving them if oxygen and humidity domes. Seeds will grow absolutely fine from water in soil.

You will end up just over complicating something that does not need to be.

Best thing you can do for plants is LITFA (Leave It The Fuck Alone) patience is a virtue and is often hard with growing cannabis [emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by bakedcake
  • Upvote 1

If you want to keep them from budding, you can bring them in under a light on the back patio or whatever. You cant grow anything under them sort of lights but if you give it an extra 4-6 hrs of light they wont flower until you want them too or they get a bit of size about them, meaning more bud. Fleabay have cheap cfls to veg under aswell.

Plant them leave them and keep the soil moist. Don’t mess around with starving them if oxygen and humidity domes. Seeds will grow absolutely fine from water in soil.

You will end up just over complicating something that does not need to be.

Best thing you can do for plants is LITFA (Leave It The Fuck Alone) patience is a virtue and is often hard with growing cannabis [emoji23][emoji23]

what sought of time frame to see some action breaking through the soil? 3 days, a week, 2 weeks.

When I used to plant seeds straight into soil I'd send them down to a depth of 1 inch (25mm) using a pencil to make the hole, then lightly cover them over and water them in. And they'd usually sprout through 7 days later.

Though they don't have to be that deep. Most folks plant their seeds 1cm under the surface and have them up in 3-5 days as bakedcake mentioned.

Only reason I'd plant mine so deep was because I prefer to have the roots a little deeper, and to stop mice and other pests coming along and digging them up. Something that had happened to me once before.

• Upvote 1