need some direction

Bosco

Question

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts. 

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

Mate I feel your pain, but I'll be honest there is nothing I've found yet that can take that pain away

Patches work at first but not for long

Although I can't relieve the pain completely I can dull it

Gq put me on to CBN , check it out ,

As I've found it takes lots of good gear to make tinctures n oils so whilst u r in the learning curve of supplying yourself this may be worth a look

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey dude, yeah my back issue is from the mines too...full body vibration from the big machinery is what they say. I have had tramadol, toradol, norspan, fentanyl, palexia...and every other opiate there is...nothing touches the pain. I have now tried tintures and other things recommended in these posts with no success, i have now decided to try growing, as sourcing the finished product is not an option. After doing some research, i am leaning towards harlequin, blue cheese or blackberry cush (not sure that is correct). I have ordered from seedsman the blue cheese, however am having trouble finding the others. Any advice would be really helpful, as in is their a reputable seed bank here in Aus, and any recommendations for strains for chronic back pain, without anxious or similar side effects. Cheers

Seedsman Seeds are sponsors here. , they stock seeds from BC Bud Depot, they have a harlequin strain 1 to 1 ratio of THC and CBD.

Just google harlequin seeds ,,or Seedsman Seeds.

Seedsman Seeds are sponsors here. , they stock seeds from BC Bud Depot, they have a harlequin strain 1 to 1 ratio of THC and CBD.

Just google harlequin seeds ,,or Seedsman Seeds.

Checked yesterday...no harlequin in stock, ordered blue cheese. bit nervous about it actually arriving. any experience with this?

Mate I feel your pain, but I'll be honest there is nothing I've found yet that can take that pain away

Patches work at first but not for long

Although I can't relieve the pain completely I can dull it

Gq put me on to CBN , check it out ,

As I've found it takes lots of good gear to make tinctures n oils so whilst u r in the learning curve of supplying yourself this may be worth a look

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

yeah i have changed my position from my original post about not wanting to be stoned....i am so frustrated that i will take a day of being stoned as long as it relieves or dulls the pain.

And

From The Seeds Depot.

Home Blackberry Kush Seeds

img

imgimg

DETAILS

Blackberry Kush Seeds

Get Seed Prices

World Wide Shipping

Highest Quality Seeds In The Business

Over 100+ Types of Strains To Choose From

5 Star Customer Service

Best Value Promotions Plus Free Seeds

Very Discrete Shipping & Delivery

BUY BLACKBERRY KUSH SEEDS FOR SALE

PRODUCT CODE : BK-BLACKBERRY01

/ Write a review

Shop for seeds / view prices.

See Prices.

Get Seed Prices

IN STOCK WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

DESCRIPTION

There's so many kush strains like blackberry, including blueberry and pineapple. Kush has become a hybrid strain to many different types of flavors.

The blackberry kush seeds is a another strain of kush and has the test of blackberry when smoked. Buy cannabis seeds for sale from the one and only seeds depot. At the last phase of blackberry kush seeds growth you will see large resin deposits all over the flowers. Making this a extremely potent medical strain. Another thing you might notice is the change of the leaves to a deep blue from its dark green. You wont be able to wait to smoke it once you see its beauty!

Get speedy sneaky delivery every time you order we got you! The cannabis seed struggle is finally over. We deal with professionals that have been doing this for years. Experience the awesomeness of The Seeds Depot!

Blackberry Kush seed prices

THC Level: 8/10 - great

Sleepiness: 7/10 - normal effects.

Pain Relief: 8/10 - fairly effective

Nausea: 3/10 - not good

Anxiety: 2/10 - not good for anxiety

Appetite: 10/10 - makes you very hungry.

Edited by Serrated edge

I'd think the last thing you would want, would be couch lock shit, move it or lose it they say, high thc sativa oil is the go

that and bourbons 

what exactly is wrong with ya back

advanced degeneration of the facet joints L3 - s1...basically all lower back. always in pain, i feel it in my sleep. tried chiro, operations, physio...