need some direction

Bosco

Question

During my late teens and 20's i used pot recreationally. After about a 10 year gap i tried it again, this time i lost my shite....to this day i never understood what happened. I had smoked pot 100's of times before, however, this one time may years later almost made me lose my mind.

Would love to hear some theories from some experts. 

Could it have been laced?(i am not sure if that's a thing)

Could i have overdone it? (My method of delivery was a bucket bong, remember first bong in 10 years)

The reason i need to know this, is i have severe lower back issues, and have tried every opiate, norspan, targin, fentanyl, oxy, endone, tramadol, toradol. etc.....nothing even touches the pain. I have even had the nerves burnt in my back, which gave no relief.

I am very ignorant in this area and i am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am not looking to be stoned, i just want some pain relief and to be able to function relatively normal. I don't know anything about oils nor the preferred strains for my needs. I do know that i don't want something that takes the edge of, it has to really pack a punch otherwise it's not worth it.

I hope i have been clear.

regards

Where have you got them? Is it warm as we suggested? They'll stunt and take longer if it's cold

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

During daylight hours they are in direct sunlight, once the sun drops they stay under a constant light (about a foot beneath) in a warm room the entire night. I been keeping the soil moist with a light spray as needed.

Oh and i just successfully received another lot of seeds from 'Bonza' for those who are interested in international seed banks, took about 9 days.

Edited by Bosco

During daylight hours they are in direct sunlight, once the sun drops they stay under a constant light (about a foot beneath) in a warm room the entire night. I been keeping the soil moist with a light spray as needed.

They don't necessarily need light, but if it's keeping it warm then hopefully you see something soon mate.

Best place for popping seeds at my place is in my worm farm haha every scrap that has a seed seems to sprout in there. Shows that you don't need light or need to give much attention

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/77531-Tunkers-Tinkering---2017-Time-to-get-perpetual

They don't necessarily need light, but if it's keeping it warm then hopefully you see something soon mate.

Best place for popping seeds at my place is in my worm farm haha every scrap that has a seed seems to sprout in there. Shows that you don't need light or need to give much attention

yeah your probably right, but since this is my first grow it's like having a new kid...i am checking in on it every 5 min.

We have liftoff! 1 of the 3 is about an inch long and looking healthy, none of the others have popped yet, i am trying to attach a photo but can't work it out.

So what do i do with the one that has sprouted do i keep it in the same condotions that i have mentioned previously?

IMG 20180625 162042

Edited by Bosco
  • Upvote 1

We have liftoff! 1 of the 3 is about an inch long and looking healthy, none of the others have popped yet, i am trying to attach a photo but can't work it out.

So what do i do with the one that has sprouted do i keep it in the same condotions that i have mentioned previously?

Woohoo! Good stuff Bosco. You said you had a light over them right? Now she's broke surface try to give her as much light as you can (18hrs if possible) and just watch it's growth behaviour to adjust where your light should be. If it starts stretching you know to bring it closer, if the leaves start heading the opposite direction or have some discoloration you may be too close.

My Completed Journals

Woohoo! Good stuff Bosco. You said you had a light over them right? Now she's broke surface try to give her as much light as you can (18hrs if possible) and just watch it's growth behaviour to adjust where your light should be. If it starts stretching you know to bring it closer, if the leaves start heading the opposite direction or have some discoloration you may be too close.

My Completed Journals

Here is some new photo's Tunkers, i need to sort out the order but just wanted to get them on there to start with.

IMG 20180626 115234

IMG 20180627 002134

It's growing flat out, like half an inch a day...