Opinions on this bud i bought (mouldy bud) (not sure where to post thi

thanks for the feedback guys, ended up smoking the best looking buds i could find in it and so far so good but the colour really turns me off it. I'm from the Illawarra in NSW and the bud is seriously that shit! i'm able to sell $100 quarters of the stuff above! the bush doesn't look much better and it's 70 extra an oz

I wouldn’t be smoking any of it. Please don’t sell it to anyone. Just make it into edibles.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have had this. Dilute 10mls of of hydrogen peroxide with a litre of water. Submerg bud for 20mins. Occasionally and gently plunging it. Mold should float to top. Scrape off with a sponge. Strain and dry. You will lose a little in the straining, use a sifter. But it’s better then Getting a lung infection. Also, it kills any Mold that may remain, so it will be safe.

You can get the hydrogen peroxide on the shelf at a pharmacy.

Edit: I forgot to mention, this does not affect potency. The peroxide does not interact with the trichomes. You will only lose quality if you plunge or stir too hard and physically dislodge the trichomes from the bud.

Edited by Hydrolicious
  • Upvote 1

thanks for the feedback guys, ended up smoking the best looking buds i could find in it and so far so good but the colour really turns me off it. I'm from the Illawarra in NSW and the bud is seriously that shit! i'm able to sell $100 quarters of the stuff above! the bush doesn't look much better and it's 70 extra an oz

Im near your area and all thats for sale around here these days if fucking rubbish grown in mass amounts by fuckwit greedy Asians the dog cunts flood the market with weed that is full of every chemical that these greedy cunts can drown it in then its not dried properly and never cured. My mate sells and its all he can get because the Asian cunts put it out in bulk with stolen electricity and no one else who grows can compete with them. Started about 10 years ago around my parts. Only ever smoked it a few times and i might as well of just had a durrie is a total waste of time and money thats why ya going through 2oz a week mate

You can just soak it in like warm water for 10 mins, then gentle pat out water with a paper towel, then dry on double paper towel 12-15 hrs, it an old trick from the 70s you don’t loss anything only that Ferrell taste. Weigh and potency is still there [emoji106] tried and tested many times

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by kloud9

Im near your area and all thats for sale around here these days if fucking rubbish grown in mass amounts by fuckwit greedy Asians the dog *#%@^ flood the market with weed that is full of every chemical that these greedy *#%@^ can drown it in then its not dried properly and never cured. My mate sells and its all he can get because the Asian *#%@^ put it out in bulk with stolen electricity and no one else who grows can compete with them. Started about 10 years ago around my parts. Only ever smoked it a few times and i might as well of just had a durrie is a total waste of time and money thats why ya going through 2oz a week mate

yeah its fucked these days whats going around the gong, lucky what i had in the picture was a bad batch and had decent stuff ever since but at a high cost lol sadly my plants are about 2 months off so i got to smoke shitty gong bud  :crybaby:

If dickheads didn't buy it, there wouldn't be a market for it,

you get what you pay for in life, to many cheap stnuc out there,

then they complain that the pot is shit lol lol FFS

plenty of good shit to be had at the right price, nobody i knows smokes Asian/Albanian weed, and never have

unfortunately not where we live! good bud around is rare. People are paying 4k a pound for that shit in the photo, don't even get me started about oils they are worth more than gold here