Opinions on this bud i bought (mouldy bud) (not sure where to post thi

To check if its PM, dry it right out. Once very dry, squash it real quick and if there's a puff of white dust then it's prob PM. That's how I found out.

Alternatively, use your loupe and check. Small white mushroom looking spores confirms it.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey MLG, whats PM if you don't mind me asking?

Hey guys, plants are still many weeks off so bought my usual 2 oz for the week off my very last decent contact and it turned out to be very discoloured. Couldn't get a refund so i got it exchanged but the stuff i got back isn't much better, there is specs of yellow fuzz in certain areas which i believe is mould and just a slight white powdery substance with dark discolouration which almost looks like rot.

Unfortunately this supplier is all i have left and has heaps of this stuff so is there any way i can try and clean off the mould?

It's either this for $270 an oz or $320 an oz of shit bush 

Pls see photos for reference

Doesn’t look too bad from the photo. Looks like it’s been tumbled is all.

Break it open, if it smells good, smoke it is my vote.

PM powdery mildew. I had it on one batch. After drying too long I picked up a handful and noticed when I squeezed it quickly a puff of white powder came up.

I asked this forum :) got great advice to ditch it after confirming it was PM.

BTW picked up the abbreviation from here too :)

MLG

i got what you were talking about. [emoji1303]

thanks for the feedback guys, ended up smoking the best looking buds i could find in it and so far so good but the colour really turns me off it. I'm from the Illawarra in NSW and the bud is seriously that shit! i'm able to sell $100 quarters of the stuff above! the bush doesn't look much better and it's 70 extra an oz