Timer shit itself :( What can I do?

Hey everyone!

Been a while since i've been on, been busy with life alot lately. 

Ive gone a fucked up proppa and good. Not sure how bad though. 

So my power went out 5 nights ago for a few hours. I have a digital timer set up and the batteries must of been flat. Dickhead me didnt check the timer when the power came back on and the lights have been on for 5 solid days straight  :crybaby:

I just noticed when I went to water the girl this evening and they were looking a bit droopy.

Im 5 weeks into flower and I need to save this somehow. Its only 1 plant and Its all I have for a while now :( 

What should I do? Give her a good solid 12hours dark and resume with my normal 12/12, or just pretend it didnt happen and fix my timers?

Do you think she will herm up? Im not sure if it started to re-vege yet, couldnt really see any new leaf shoots in the buds, it all looked normal except the droopy look and a few yellowing leaves. Plus if the lights were on during the day, the temps would of been well over 35 degrees for that period. 

Poor thing must be stressed and I only had 3 weeks left before harvest  :tantrum:

Q

I reckon just go back to 12/12 and keep going for the finish.

Same thing happened to me, power got cut for pole works and after it came back on i didn't check my timer and it had stopped on on, i only noticed a few days later when i decided to check one night and the light was still going, i just readjusted the timer and went on it's merry way.

That was during the veg cycle though.

remember at the end of the day it is a weed and they can be pretty resilient.

best of luck, hope it turns out good.

hiya Q

shitty luck mate. i've had a stuff up with my digital timer in late flower ... was playing around with the settings and accidently set timer to 'on' instead of 'auto on'. plants copped more than 24hrs of light straight. just continued the normal cycle and all went okay - i was running a 14 off / 10 on cycle at the time.

who knows mate ... you might have found the secret to getting more yields. with your green thumb, i reckon there is a fair chance. :)

the mistake made me a lot more relaxed about light timings - reckon there is a bit of fudge room.

let us know how it goes mate.

when i stuffed up, i read some info (can't remember where) from someone who was even more absent minded than me. :) he said that after many misadventures, he worked out that most strains only start to re-veg after 7 days of veg light schedule. also reckoned that health plants from stable strains would tend to re-veg instead of hermie. it at least made me feel better. :)

on another topic... thanks Q for all the scrog set up advice ... gold mate. :)

if it's okay with you ... i might check in in 3-4 weeks and see how things went. i still reckon you'll be sweet mate.

PS: i'm coming to the opinion that there is a lot of stuff we are told about growing that might not be 100% - might have come from hydro salesmen rather than growers. that is why i like to check with growers that can grow well and push the boundaries and store the knowledge away to experiment with at a later date. after a grower i respect did a grow diary on it, i been using the 12-1 gas lantern and diminishing light methods for a while now and will never go back to a 'normal' lighting schedule.  i reckon with a healthy plant, there is a fair amount of fudge factor ... especially in soil, which seems to act as a buffer for many mistakes. add that to someone who has a green thumb ... the results are usually positive. :)

Edited by pug1010