VICE: Australiana S01E04 - Stealthcare

Lest we forget!!

I had the pleasure of baking the first ever MMj cookies for a mate that served in Vietnam who twast battling what would be 12 months of chemo straight.

He shared a few of his ptsd stories.

Peanuckle me... and heir did that for the freedom to do fark all.

"When a woman ran at me carrying a baby and a machine gun. I blew her fucking head off!'

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Lest we forget!!

I had the pleasure of baking the first ever MMj cookies for a mate that served in Vietnam who twast battling what would be 12 months of chemo straight.

He shared a few of his ptsd stories.

Peanuckle me... and heir did that for the freedom to do fark all.

"When a woman ran at me carrying a baby and a machine gun. I blew her fucking head off!'

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

See this is why I get on my high horse. Service personals kids get to hear these stories when they are relived in flash backs. The guys then feel guilty and have a hard time seeing the fear in their families faces. One of my sons mates Dad is about to go and do his 5th or 6th tour in Afghanistan next deployment. Sure it's the job but at least let the guys get decent medication when they get home. In a flash back my hubby still screams in pain from shrapnal in his shoulder and head wounds from a roadside bomb. One old boy i know lost all the divers he trained and sent to Vietnam. Poor old boy can't even hold a gun properly to shoot himself like he wants. How many come home to later get cancer..way to many....

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk