VICE: Australiana S01E04 - Stealthcare

https://video.vice.com/en_au/video/stealthcare/5a2a100d177dd441915aa421

I thought this was a really good watch for a short Vice doco. Really shows what it's like for growers and patients in Australia.

Love the part where the boys are having party pies for lunch [emoji23] Straya.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

nice vid..

pretty shitty  plants but...

leds at their finest...

Def should've looked a lill better than they did using KNF , & using gogo juice would lessen the KNF system he's using = there are better choices 

his guru said he was the best of his students , mmmmm , so what's the guru's plants like , hope they're better than his student   

using bits of material as filters = are they running a solvent through a ink printed material ? , filling caps on the floor , that's carpeted floor , general cleanliness of tools 

the thinking is def honorable just needs a reality check overhaul , of cause i understand we're all hiding doing this shit which makes it hard 

but you can still hold yourself to a higher standard & do the best ya can , using above 60% drinking alcohol , brandy , vodka or 96% if distilling

& recapturing the alcohol

lol , notice the gnat on the leaf , close up bud shot after he opened the tent , don't think i noticed any sticky traps , we all should have them as part of our IPM

sometimes the first you know you've got bugs is seeing something stuck to a sticky trap = the sooner you get to identify & adjust your IPM , like spraying or top dressing sooner 

yeah keep eating those meat pies & they'll need the medicine for themselves , keep in mind most people i know that choose this way 

of organic growing generally start thinking pretty quickly , if i look after & feed my plants so well , why am i not doing the same for my own body  

i say this from watching 20min of a vid of these guys = what the fuck would i know about what they produce 

but sometimes a lill pushing helps things get to the next level 

close enough , in this game , is not good enough , imho

if your a person that fills a prescription of big pharma meds every week/month & saw a vid on the tabs you take

being produced like they were producing canna caps  = What would it make you think ? 

keep in mind for allot of people it's a risk management thing enough pills so you rattle when you walk & think differently

or a couple of canna caps made in the kitchen & on the floor = what's worse ?

• Upvote 2

Def should've looked a lill better than they did using KNF , & using gogo juice would lessen the KNF system he's using = there are better choices

his guru said he was the best of his students , mmmmm , so what's the guru's plants like , hope they're better than his student

using bits of material as filters = are they running a solvent through a ink printed material ? , filling caps on the floor , that's carpeted floor , general cleanliness of tools

the thinking is def honorable just needs a reality check overhaul , of cause i understand we're all hiding doing this shit which makes it hard

but you can still hold yourself to a higher standard & do the best ya can , using above 60% drinking alcohol , brandy , vodka or 96% if distilling

& recapturing the alcohol

lol , notice the gnat on the leaf , close up bud shot after he opened the tent , don't think i noticed any sticky traps , we all should have them as part of our IPM

sometimes the first you know you've got bugs is seeing something stuck to a sticky trap = the sooner you get to identify & adjust your IPM , like spraying or top dressing sooner

yeah keep eating those meat pies & they'll need the medicine for themselves , keep in mind most people i know that choose this way

of organic growing generally start thinking pretty quickly , if i look after & feed my plants so well , why am i not doing the same for my own body

i say this from watching 20min of a vid of these guys = what the fuck would i know about what they produce

but sometimes a lill pushing helps things get to the next level

close enough , in this game , is not good enough , imho

if your a person that fills a prescription of big pharma meds every week/month & saw a vid on the tabs you take

being produced like they were producing canna caps = What would it make you think ?

keep in mind for allot of people it's a risk management thing enough pills so you rattle when you walk & think differently

or a couple of canna caps made in the kitchen & on the floor = what's worse ?

I didn't post the video to analyse their grow man, hahaha. But yeah... They probably could do better. I more posted it to show where Australia is at today in regards to providing medicinal cannabis to patients and how people have to go about supplying it.

In the US there are 30 states that have laws that legalise the use of medicinal marijuana and 8 of which also have laws that also legalise cannabis for recreational use.

Australia has only just passed legislation for medicinal cannabis to be grown or imported and prescribed and they are making bank off it.

Almost $6000 just to put in an application to be able to grow pot and as a patient you go to a doctor and ask for a prescription with medicinal cannabis and you'll probably get laughed at by majority of them.

It's obvious that legalising cannabis is all about the $$$ for the Australian government.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

the US is the US , it's not OZ , although i agree with you , we're dragging our feet , history shows we generally follow the yanks into most things = time will tell

yep def all about the dollars , anytime you put money in front of anything , it generally go's to shit 

but that be on both sides , opposite effect , when you choose cheaper iso or extraction liquid over food

grade alcohol , that's a choice in money , the guru said he wasn't into the money , unfortunately for him 

that's a negative , if nothing else you need to know your costs to be sustainable , otherwise your bizz model can easily fall

over pretty quick leaving patients who rely on your supply empty handed 

Money , can't live with it , can't live without it 

i didn't mean to pick on them , but i'm a grower & like a musician hearing a bung note , you can't not see stuff  

i could choose not to mention it i guess