Limited resources, living remote.. ideas :)

It’s funny... you do hours and hours of reading and then, one tiny bit of information you miss changes your plan haha.

I’m thinking I’ll just have to find a way to direct deposit without using my flipping bank account...

maybe get a disposable credit/debit card from the post office. Make sure it does international transactions.

I live in remote Queensland too and ran into a few problems, lost all my seeds, couple of clones died and I had nothing. Ordered from The Attitude, got their stealth option and happy days. Order arrived in 2 weeks, seeds were hidden real well, no problems. In a couple of months I will be rolling in it. Dont be put off ordering seeds. I dont like to do it all the time but have found The Attitudes stealth the best, have ordered from others before but I like these guys. If you dont want to do it often, buy regs and hope you get a male to cross and go from there.