Greens announce national plan to legalise cannabis.

Haha agorist aye

Funny stuff

Black market for life hehe

Shame that living in today's world , even though we may find it oppressive to our freedoms , means you play the game

Changes happen but slowly and any step in the right direction is to be applauded

Freedom of choice, that is what we really talking about !

The freedom to grow as many plants as u require, the freedom to make the choice to use alternative medicine, the choice to give your children something that actually works

Cannabis and legalisation , to me it’s not about whether it’s good for pain etc it’s about being able to choose it as a treatment without the fear of prosecution or victimisation

How this is done I don’t know, maybe a license to grow? Similar to the old tv license

For many years I’ve had problems sleeping whether it be pain or just plain insomnia, pumped full of this pill or that 1, I decided to grow a few strains for it,

Haven’t had a sleeping pill for about 1 month and find myself going to sleep on the lounge anywhere from 8.30pm on, waking up about 8.00 am

The cycle of really late nights and sleeping till 11 am r gone

I’m back into a normal cycle again

The point I’m trying to make is that choice of treatment wasn’t available,the freedom to make my own decisions had been taken away

I want it back!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Who says cannabis is the governments anyway, it should be free, but it seems like you all want it legislated and regulated and TAXED

how high can ya's jump, about as high as the government lets you hey \

go for it indy lol

Go for what?

Only thing I can fault you on again is your generalisation when you put us all in the one basket, even when I've previously explained my political stance to you.

Oh... and voicing your political opinion when you admit time and time again that you don't vote. Maybe if you did bother to vote, it would be one vote against the Lefties, instead of leaving the door wide open for them. Some food for thought there..

Also, years ago I may called for the industry to be regulated. But over time, once you get an idea how all this shit goes down with governments. Regulation is about the last thing I'd call for.

TBH, these days, I couldn't give a hoot if it remained the same because I'll always keep doing what I do. That wouldn't change today, if it was regulated, or if it was totally legal like any other crops..

But as others have mentioned, it is a attempt at grabbing for votes by the Greens.

• Upvote 1

ok, FFS what a joke, the greens/reds will never be in power, its a bullshit grab for votes, by a bunch of useless stnuc

Yeah hope your not right again Pedro

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

attachicon.gifhqdefault.jpg

they don't say how large each plant can be though :P six plants this size :P

Correct mendo dope plant size [emoji108] [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Go for what?

Only thing I can fault you on again is your generalisation when you put us all in the one basket, even when I've previously explained my political stance to you.

Oh... and voicing your political opinion when you admit time and time again that you don't vote. Maybe if you did bother to vote, it would be one vote against the Lefties, instead of leaving the door wide open for them. Some food for thought there..

Nah i couldn't vote for me own economic enslavement, that and i don't believe they are legitimate,

we should bring back the charge of treason , use it to rid ourselves of the "elite" running the show for themselves and there mates the fake money printers

a bit of real history getting taught in schools would go a long way to help 

we went to war against the fascist left, now some vote for them, ya grandfathers would be rolling in their graves 

the biggest dangers facing the world today, is the rise of the fascist left, and there support for abhorrent cultures, and the degradation of whites

the whole equality garbage is just that garbage, and is racist to the extreme

the left will face there day of retribution, the sooner the better, their destruction of society wont be forgotten in a hurry 

• Upvote 1