Greens announce national plan to legalise cannabis.

About time. I might have to start voting greens[emoji41]. There's way better things the time and money could be spent on instead of carrying on over a harmless substance and the government is allways......crying poor. They could make a packet. If they do I'll still keep some babies. Grown attatched to them now...

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Having it regulated still gives it some value, so it doesn't entirely wipe out the black market side of things. Only have to look how chop chop is still a viable risk with the regulated tobacco industry.

As I've mentioned before, unless it's dirt cheap in comparison to buying a box of lettuce ($20 odd). It'll still have some criminal activity associated with it.

Also, I certainly wouldn't be paying for any regulated canna products, when I can do it myself for nicks, like many others around these parts. So yeah, the Greens idea is just a old re-hashed one that doesn't go far enough imo.

Edited by Indycar