Outdoor goodness

Why don't ya go dig yourself a pond and chuck some fish in there and try growing a plant like that. Get an air pump and a couple of air stones and that's the best of both worlds man! Fish shit goin straight into ya plants. Look out for that once the growing season starts. That'll be mad. Workin out how to rig it all up now [emoji106]

-- "It scares me to live in a society that imprisons those who try to grow their own medicine."

Great idea! I have looked into the 1000ltr shuttles you can convert and have fish in the lower section and clay balls and plants in the top, you just pump it through recirculation and as you say the fish waste feeds the plants- a very nifty co partnership!!

Miss Rachael thanks heaps i just tried to get a clear enough photo of the trichs- yeah im a sun guy myself although I do dabble with the indoor.

Great idea! I have looked into the 1000ltr shuttles you can convert and have fish in the lower section and clay balls and plants in the top, you just pump it through recirculation and as you say the fish waste feeds the plants- a very nifty co partnership!!

Miss Rachael thanks heaps i just tried to get a clear enough photo of the trichs- yeah im a sun guy myself although I do dabble with the indoor.

Research organic aquaponics, mate. You'll be laughin [emoji106] good project for a summer grow, dude. Give it a geeze.

-- "It scares me to live in a society that imprisons those who try to grow their own medicine."

My father does aquaponics but you have to really balance the fish to plant ratio. He has to drain his and top it up with fresh water every so often as he has too many fish. He runs a heap of plants off it though. He just uses the water he drains around his fruit trees. You pretty much have to have a back up power source too. Doesn't take long for them to go belly up if you lose power.

My father does aquaponics but you have to really balance the fish to plant ratio. He has to drain his and top it up with fresh water every so often as he has too many fish. He runs a heap of plants off it though. He just uses the water he drains around his fruit trees. You pretty much have to have a back up power source too. Doesn't take long for them to go belly up if you lose power.

Saw this dope thing on pintrest i was thinking of trying... rainscaping, yo! Pinterest is the shit lol.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."