Who uses what training method & why?

Ahhh Stinky trellis is a good idea BUT I would not be recommending weaving. I've weaved it in and out before and come harvest it is an absolute bastard to remove.

My steel netting has a heavy frame and this holds the growth down but I train the growth underneath the steel mesh then once the growth is covering the underneath I then turn 12/12 and allow the growth to come up thru the netting, this gives nice straight stems for the buds to develop on.

Merl1n

Thats the way[emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've just started my first grow and I'm very interested in hardcore training as I'm growing in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 metre tent and I want to maximise my yields.

I did originally have 4 plants, and I was going to ScrOG them, but one of my seedlings died and I'm down to three plants, so I'm ditching the ScrOG for my first run.

Now I've done research on training, and I'm pretty sure at the moment I might just top my plants and do some LST, but I'm interested in what other people do, how they do it, and why they do it. Give me some ideas and knowledge me up so I can maximise my yields!

Thanks in advance [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

First try on nugubcket mainlining technique newbie here[emoji23][emoji23]post-63664-152497443972_thumb.jpgpost-63664-152497448041_thumb.jpgpost-63664-152497443972_thumb.jpg

This mainlning or manifold technique ( same thing )is a waste of time .especially veg time.

Sure some plants look pretty good but have a look at the amount of veg time that it takes ,..lots ..and it's claims to give better yields ??? Pft.

Get a bigger and quicker yield in most cases by not choosing to mainline.

Nothing more than a time consuming novelty.

• Upvote 3

This mainlning or manifold technique ( same thing )is a waste of time .especially veg time.

Sure some plants look pretty good but have a look at the amount of veg time that it takes ,..lots ..and it's claims to give better yields ??? Pft.

Get a bigger and quicker yield in most cases by not choosing to mainline.

Nothing more than a time consuming novelty.

I always felt that way too. I feel that way a but with normal lst if you can just whack a net over the top to train the thing down anyway... Good to give newbs something to do though. I get bored waiting myself lol
  • Upvote 1